iPod Touch 2G stuck on black screen.

trevory323

So today I was messing around with my old iPod Touch, but I forgot the passcode. I decided to create a custom IPSW using Sn0wbreeze and try to restore it. The thing was, my power buttons was broken, so using Redsn0w I fired up the DFU IPSW creator, put it into Recovery (I think or maybe it was DFU, not sure) and restored it. I ended up with some error.I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't. Its stuck at a black screen. I tried everything, holding down all the buttons, and came up empty. I also tried running TinyUmbrella and RecBoot. TinyUmbrella launches, goes to a little bar saying "Reticulating spines", then goes to solid black bar, with no activity. RecBoot gives me errors with Unhandled Exceptions. RIght now I need a way to fix the black screen and/or get TinyUmbrella running. Thanks!

•     | CPU- AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard - Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB 1333mhx (2X8GB) | GPU - Asus Radeon R9 280 @ 980mhz | Case - Antec GX500 | Storage - Western Digital Purple 3TB 5400RPM | PSU - Corsair CX750M |

| Display - Asus VW246H 1080p @60Hz 2ms GTG | Keyboard+Mouse - Logitech S510 | Sound - Realtek Intergrated Audio :( | Case Cooling - 3x Antec Stock 120mm fans (Planning to add more) | Headset - Turtle Beach X12 with virtual surround | OS - Windows 7 64 Bit Pro |