Geforce Experience problems, not working!

Hi, so i've had my GTX 770 for a while now, but before that i had a 6870 and once i got my 770, i uninstalled all the amd drivers and software, but i think there is still some bit of the amd drivers running in the background which i cannot find. Because ever since i have installed nividia drivers or any updated drivers, GeForce experience never runs. it notifies me about new drivers but it actually never works when i launch it. I think this may be due to some left over amd software?
If theres any way of getting geforce experience running i would sure appreciate it, been trying to find a fix for MONTHS now !

Thanks.

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

your PC isnt the problem... its the Geforce Crapsperience... it never works. the only thing to fix it is uninstall and reinstall, and then it will work once. i just uninstalled it, and never install it again

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Sorry for the obvious question, but I assume you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? GeForce Experience likes to crap out on me every few months when trying to update it, but a reinstall usually seems to fix it.

your PC isnt the problem... its the Geforce Crapsperience... it never works. the only thing to fix it is uninstall and reinstall, and then it will work once. i just uninstalled it, and never install it again

Sorry for the obvious question, but I assume you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? GeForce Experience likes to crap out on me every few months when trying to update it, but a reinstall usually seems to fix it.

yeah tried uninstalling and reinstalling quite a few times, but to no success.

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

yeah tried uninstalling and reinstalling quite a few times, but to no success.

just uninstall it. it doenst have any compelling value anyway...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

just uninstall it. it doenst have any compelling value anyway...

hahhaha thats what ive been telling myself, but it just bugs me out that ive never actually used it lol

hahhaha thats what ive been telling myself, but it just bugs me out that ive never actually used it lol

i know... ive tried the encoder, and the quality is shit, i much rather use my CPUs iGPU and call it a day :P

you should try running it as admin by left clicking it and selecting admin and also try moving it somewhere else such as another folder on your c drive

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

you should try running it as admin by left clicking it and selecting admin and also try moving it somewhere else such as another folder on your c drive

ive tried running it as adim but i think i might just reinstall all the nvidia drivers on my hdd instead of my ssd. Thanks for the idea :)