Lonely Gaming

Jeroen1322

Hi guys

I'm 15 years old and i have build me first pc when i was 12 now i have a really good pc so i game on it all the time 

but almost all my friends of the few i have play on ps3 or don't game at all i have 1 friend that games on PC but that's only when he is at his dad's house and that is 

once in 2 weeks so i in the mean time i game all by myself and it isn't that much fun.. 

How do i make more friends to game with?

Thanks! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Good clans are pretty hectic. I was fortunate enough to join one when I started gaming and it was great, played BF:BC2 all the time. You can also try and convert your friends over to PC haha. A bunch of my friends converted me and another mate of mine over to Xbox for a year or two. Now, we're converting them back over to PC, as the launch of Xbox One has pushed me back over to PC gaming.

Why you have come to the right place. ALL RIGHT MEN WE HAVE A LONE COMRADE. COMMENCE THE SPAMMING OF USERNAMES AAARRRRGGGGGG. THIS IS LINUSPARTA. btw my steam user is brownninja97

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

uhm .. has anyone heard of those singleplayer games at this point? the ones where campaign mode isn't optional because that's all there is? nothing wrong with gaming alone .. but if you don't enjoy being in your own company well .. as you may or may not be able to tell .. i am hardly a person fit to give advice for you as to how to get in touch with people :p

make some online friends obsessed with games i guess .. that's the easiest route to go ..just talk to randoms in online games and add them on steam when you get to know them drop the whole irl part though being 15 that might not be so easy for you.

Well, you're here, that's a pretty good start :)

Have a look around for gaming communities (maybe some which are a specific to the kind of

games you're interested in), clans etc.

Making friends can be tricky, whether it is online or in real life. In the end I have found

it to be a matter of effort, persistence and some luck.

EDIT:

uhm .. has anyone heard of those singleplayer games at this point? the ones where campaign mode isn't optional because that's all there is? nothing wrong with gaming alone .

TBH, I much prefer single player campaigns with a good story to multiplayer, but from time to

time multi can be fun, and in the end I say to each their own.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

buy a ps3......thats why i game on ps3 lol cus almost all of my other friends have laptops....also try and get a friend hooked on a game that you like and force him to play on pc (a pc only game like WoW or sumn)

Find yourself a not-so-hardcore clan, guild or team (depending what types of games you like) to start you out. If you don't want to do that, play regularly on the same servers and you will probably see a number of people regularly that has said servers in their favourites.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

After my exams 18th of this month. Im going on a three day planetside 2 maratheon. Anyone wants to join me then feel free and no you dont also have to play three days but its gonna be fun.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

After my exams 18th of this month. Im going on a three day planetside 2 maratheon. Anyone wants to join me then feel free and no you dont also have to play three days but its gonna be fun.

Sound awesome i have played Planedside 2 for like 30 minutes but i was like dafuq am i suposed to do.. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Just tell us what games you play and we'll play with you!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Sound awesome i have played Planedside 2 for like 30 minutes but i was like dafuq am i suposed to do.. 

Same I really under appreciated that game. 

OP the biggest issue is going to be your age, I know a few guys in mumble or ts servers that are just going to kick people they deem to squeaky or immature(odd considering its a bit childish kicking someone without knowing them). You'll find more relaxed gamers don't really care who they play with as long as the don't care about age or how good you are as long as you try to work as a team unit.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Same I really under appreciated that game. 

OP the biggest issue is going to be your age, I know a few guys in mumble or ts servers that are just going to kick people they deem to squeaky or immature(odd considering its a bit childish kicking someone without knowing them). You'll find more relaxed gamers don't really care who they play with as long as the don't care about age or how good you are as long as you try to work as a team unit.

My voice i not really an isue it is actiuly pretty low i'm not a little annoying high voice kid i'm like the oposite of that ;) 

Just tell us what games you play and we'll play with you!

I play allot of games like Arma II (also a little DayZ) to L.A Noire 

and also Black Ops 2 and Assassins Creed III and more like All GTA's and Left 4 Dead 2 and other games i don't really play that much

try borderlands 2; it's a great game and really hard to play alone, but i did it :p but there's just a few missions i can't finish playing by myself :p :p  assasins creed is just what da fafuq online, i'm pretty good at it but there are guys who just cheat or something really hard to win online there :p gta is just another game where you can multiplayer and just say: let's kill as much cops as we want :D :D not the greatest shooter fan myself ; did enjouy  moh warfighter but i think online i would just be killed, killed , killed xD

for getting to know people online, just do what everybody says, go to the same servers everytime, it's like going to the same bar all the time, you end up knowing people eventually :p but keep in mind that as a newbie you have to show respect, or they will ignore your ass

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

I could join you for a bit, my exams are finished on the 19th, i love working on a team but i never got an outfit in planetside 2,  where can i add you?

My specs:Fractal Define R4, i5 2550k, Asus GTX 560ti 2GB, Samsung 840 pro 120GB SSD, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM ,Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Corsair 600w PSU

I could join you for a bit, my exams are finished on the 19th, i love working on a team but i never got an outfit in planetside 2,  where can i add you?

Add me on steam i got the same name and picture.

Listen if you care.

Hi guys

I'm 15 years old and i have build me first pc when i was 12 now i have a really good pc so i game on it all the time 

but almost all my friends of the few i have play on ps3 or don't game at all i have 1 friend that games on PC but that's only when he is at his dad's house and that is 

once in 2 weeks so i in the mean time i game all by myself and it isn't that much fun.. 

How do i make more friends to game with?

Thanks! 

Welcome to PC gaming either conform and buy the console your friends game on. Or be like me and convince them to make the switch to PC I converted 3 of my friends. Steam ID SOUL REAPER

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

I am in the same boat as you, but my friends don't game anymore.

But i can't really enjoy it with people i don't know, or they have to really be like my friends, fun and weird. :D

We use to play all the time with Skype+CoD, we had always such fun.

WIP: Ryzen 5 3600@4,2ghz | G.Skill 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming | ASRock B450M Steel Legend

Corsair Crystal 280X | Cooler Master MWE 550W | Gigabyte CV27F 1080p 165hz