Should i buy the Audio Technica ATH-M50X now or shall i wait?

vandanved

I want to know that shall i buy them now or shall i wait for the black friday sale and then buy them. They are currently available for $170.

My freind is in US and he will be comming back on 11th december, so shall i wait for the black friday sale as if i order it on black friday how much time will it take to reach him, he lives in Boston.

My same question is for the GTX 980

Please help me in decieding.

Get the Audio Technical M40X, much better price and it's almost the same audio quality as the M50X (and some people said it's better)

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Get the Audio Technical M40X, much better price and it's almost the same audio quality as the M50X (and some people said it's better)

But my question is shall i wait or not??

I don't mean to offend you , but from one non-native speaker to another, i think you should be using "should" instead of "shall". When you're using "shall", it seems like you're asking us for permission, and you don't need to do that because you're a free man!

I hope i didn't offend you :D

Now, i'm not from US, but as far as i know, Black Friday is something related to awesome price drops for technology O.o Then that means that M50x should also drop in price, and if you waited this long, why wouldn't you wait some more :)

Don't wait, because the 980 would be at a better price.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I don't mean to offend you , but from one non-native speaker to another, i think you should be using "should" instead of "shall". When you're using "shall", it seems like you're asking us for permission, and you don't need to do that because you're a free man!

Now, i'm not from US, but as far as i know, Black Friday is something related to awesome price drops for technology O.o Then that means that M50x should also drop in price, and if you waited this long, why wouldn't you wait some more :)

Thank you for correcting me... I am not good at english as its not my primary language..

But if i wait and order on black friday, then will it reach to my freind before 10th december. Because if it does not reaces him before 10th then he will come to India and there will be no way to bring it to India then...??

But if i wait and order on black friday, then will it reach to my freind before 10th december. Because if it does not reaces him before 10th then he will come to India and there will be no way to bring it to India then...??

English also isn't my main language, and i like when people correct me, it makes me feel like my english gets better and better :D :D :D Also, don't worry, you english is still better than 80% of people i know :D

Can't he go and buy them in person, not order them O.o

English also isn't my main language, and i like when people correct me, it makes me feel like my english gets better and better :D :D :D Also, don't worry, you english is still better than 80% of people i know :D

Can't he go and buy them in person, not order them O.o

but will it be cheaper online or in the store?

but will it be cheaper online or in the store?

I don't know about US (like i said, i don't live there), but it's usually cheaper in store. Or he can just order something specific to a specific store, and just go to the store to pick it up

I think that about that, you should talk it out with him.