a little upgrade update

BenD

being an enthousiast i myself couldn't resist buying a gtx980 , so i did... and it went wrong with the gpu ended up being a bad gpu

so, i'm going to keep this pic up, and adding some other pictures when i'm replacing it with the strix one and have to return it to the store
i still think my 680's are the best build cards ever!

post-21153-0-86203400-1415458209_thumb.j

so yes, this is kinda a teaser, but you guys like being teased, you little pervs! B)

update:
since the 980 msi was a bad gpu and i did an format while testing what was wrong i did something :P

i put in a extra 500gb ssd 840evo so i got this formation going on:
500gb ssd: windows, random programs, music storage for direct acces in itunes (hdd do tend to cause unwanted breaks between tracks because they need to speed up again to find the actual song)
500gb ssd: just for steam
500gb ssd: origin/uplay/others (like old games before programs like steam/origine/uplay)
500gb hdd: everything that's downloaded and needs to be organized before assigned spot
(still to put in a big hdd just to back up all movies&shows to back up my external hdd (and to prevent that i have to turn it on just to watch a few episodes of an old show)
(replace my exernal hdd with a bigger one (and place the current on in my desktop for doing above)

since i'm replacing the msi 980 with a asus strix 980 i will do a sli strix sometime arround feb 2015

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

"Little upgrade"

Damn you enthusiasts, you make me feel inferior!

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

"Little upgrade"

Damn you enthusiasts, you make me feel inferior!

i can't speak for anyone else, but i do have a descend paying job, so i just save up for stuff i want and i actually waited untill now with buying this 980 because the cost dropped a lot and i got a huge discount because i bought all my stuff there before so... i do pay less then most people :P

oh... and i don't have a girlfriend that slaps me when i spend money on stuff like this xD

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

good job. im still waitting for 980ti or 390x to come out. my 290x still powerful.

ssd, I need upgrade my 520 series too. waitting for new sandforce pcie ssd. SATA just not good enough for me.

850pro still pricy...