Zalman Z11 Plus Midi Case

Hello everyone,

I am going to get a Zalman Z11 Plus Midi case for my first build. Should I leave the stock fans or should I buy new ones and replace them, if you can can you leave a link for the fans to replace.

Link to the case (Amazon): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zalman-Z11-Plus-Installation-Anti-Vibration/dp/B007C008L2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415444298&sr=8-1&keywords=zalman

Many thanks!

Im laying in bes atm with my computer on. With that case... Im not sure if its the case fans or the stock intel cooler... Or the 4 hard drives i have in there. I would buy some new non ked fans. Trust me. You will thank me in a year. Also, have you taken a look at the S340?

I checked Zalman's site, to see what fans are inside. There are two 80mm's in the side panels, which you could disconnect and have more fans in the system for more cooling, or you could replace them with quieter ones.

My suggestion is to replace these with fans from Noctua if you can. You can't see them from the outside, so that's nice. 

As for the regular 120mm fans, you can replace them as well if you want. There are way more quiet fans out there that cool just as well. Once again Noctuas, or if you get sick of the color, you can get some Corsair fans.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti