Quick component questions

Nem

I just picked up these 3 guys and had a few questions about installation:

1. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22651/ex-res-684/Bitspower_Water_Tank_Z-Multi_150_Inline_Reservoir_V2_-_Clear_BP-WTZM150PV2-CL.html?id=iz2jAWcL&mv_pc=155#blank

The res has an anti cyclone adapter screwed into the base. If I want to have an outlet on the bottom (and inlet via top), should I be running this out through the port with the anti cyclone adapter? Or should I just remove it given nothing will be coming in through the bottom anyway?

2. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21015/ex-pmp-246/EK_D5_X-Top_Pump_Top_w_D5_Vario_Pump_-_Acrylic_EK-D5_Vario_X-TOP_-_Plexi_incl_pump.html?id=iz2jAWcL&mv_pc=150

The one I received has 2 connectors. One is 4pin molex and the other is what looks like a 3pin fan wire. Should both of these be used? What is the 3pin used for given that power comes through the molex and speed is controlled on the pump itself?

3. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16250/ex-blc-1130/EK_Supremacy_EVO_Universal_CPU_Liquid_Cooling_Block_-_Plexi_CSQ_EK-Supremacy_EVO_Original_CSQ.html?id=iz2jAWcL&mv_pc=480

I assume 2011-3 doesnt need a backplate?

What benefit do the additional jets and inserts give me? Do I need to be using them?

@Nem

1. Cyclone adapter only stops the swirling of water in the res. Personal choice whether you choose to use it. I don't run one in my res, its all good.

2. The 3 pin header is only used to monitor pump speed. thats it. It gives you that option so you can control the pump exactly how you want to.

3. Please read the instructions for mount the EK Supremacy on a 2011 board. They are very detailed, and tell you exactly what parts to use. If you need a copy, let me know and I'll scan them through to you.

2011 has a special mounting plate on the top so you don't need the EK back plate. I can't find them right now, but I think you may have to change out the jet plate to J2. It comes in the kit.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

awesome stuff, thanks!

No probs, any time :D

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

also, my res came with 2 large orings. It seems like they would sit in the top and base against the clear acrylic? That seems to be the most logical option, however, if that were the case why would they not just have them preinstalled? thats the only thing making me think thats not what theyre for...

Some res's come with spare orings. Mine did. Not hard to pull apart either.