Free2play games that should be on steam

brownninja97

Firstly i would say every Aeria game and Aion should be on it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think the whole COD series should be F2P is might bring some good people to the community(of COD). 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I think the whole COD series should be F2P is might bring some good people to the community(of COD). 

It might go down the route combat arms and thats bad.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It might go down the route combat arms and thats bad.

Worse than it already is?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Go play combat arms for 30minutes. call of duty is heaven compared to that. I dunno how it had such a horrible community but damn rip combat arms dev team.

Listen if you care.

I would like to see Tera on Steam

Can i get an amen to that(im a hindu so yolo(anyone get that pun anyone(reincarnation(a hindu(yolo dont work(ok forget it))))).

Listen if you care.

I hope LoL does not go on Steam. 

Its one of my most played games, and with all the steam bugs, downtimes etc. i couldn't play it for half of the time D:

i think the joke went right over his head :p

i think the joke went right over his head :P

Yea....

Firefall. Epic game

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

How could i forget Hawken.

Listen if you care.

Most of the free-to-play games that are on Steam are spectacularly awful except for maybe BL:R, Planetside 2 and Warframe (which are just 'meh') so really I'd prefer to use Steam as a way to centralize all bad F2P's so it's easier to know which ones to stay away from.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

War Thunder. Game is fun as hell and it's already been greenlit so yay!

Most of the free-to-play games that are on Steam are spectacularly awful except for maybe BL:R, Planetside 2 and Warframe (which are just 'meh') so really I'd prefer to use Steam as a way to centralize all bad F2P's so it's easier to know which ones to stay away from.

Good thing they don have combat arms,crossfire and project blackout they are million times worse.

Listen if you care.

Tera and Hawken

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Well there are just so many F2P games out there. I don't really like Steam mixed with MMOS though. Just doesn't feel nice.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

@T345 (forgot to quote xD)

League of Legends was on Steam before and now they removed it from Steam but if you got the game on Steam before they removed it, they still show your hours played on your Steam Profile.

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

The new tekken revolution thing thats coming out, that should be on steam i think.

Listen if you care.