Programmings Tutorials

Raahim

Hey,

Lately I've decided to write tutorials for one of the following languages:

• Java
  • C#
  • PHP
  • Lua

What would you guys like to see? I promise that these tutorials will be very high quality, but will take a while.

Please vote on the poll.

maybe something linking matrices and programming, I've been learning that matrices have strong links to computer graphics and I'd like to know how. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

What's your background?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Matrices are used for graphics programming which you can use to translation, rotation, etc. Please refer to the following article:

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=98117&seqNum=4

I am really not a graphics programmer and don't have much experience with it either. What I want to focus right now is to teach people to write code in either, Java, C#, PHP or Lua so they have a strong sense of programming and know just enough to explore on their own (it's impossible to teach the entire programming language. I personally don't know the entire language as well. It takes a lot of time to even be an advance programmer).

I actually highly recommend people to learn PHP first as it is very easy to learn and doesn't get boring as other languages usually do at the start.

I'll let the poll sit here for a day and see what people want. Then I'll start working on writing tutorials.

I also bought a graphics tablet so I could make some high quality tutorials. But I am not the pro with it.

My tutorials will include theory, doing it in code and some practical examples. Also at the end of each lesson, I will have some homework for you guys to finish. I might also do some quizzes so you guys know how you have been doing.

What's your background?

I would also like to know. Are you self taught? Do you have a degree? Do you have any industry experience?

Also, what level are these tutorials aimed at? Beginners? Advanced?

I actually started programming when I was 12 as I loved computers. I didn't go to any school and all I did was bought books. Even today books are the best way to learn to program as it takes years and years of writing.

About my background, I do not have any industry experience whatsoever, but I did develop a few programs for myself. There is no project for me to share because I learned to program so I could build applications that would help me and with things I do.

There are two projects which I am working on which I am really not allowed to give much information out, but one of them is publicly accessible and that is CodePhreakz. You can visit CodePhreakz at codephreakz.com. CodePhreakz will be a site where developers can hang around, advance their skills and some even can sign up to learn. The other project is restricted and cannot be shared publicly.

About the tutorials, these tutorials will NOT cover any advance programming. I just want to create very high quality tutorials which would help beginners started. After going through my tutorials, they should be able to explore the language on their own. I think the tutorials would be like around 10 if someone actually reads it carefully and do all the homework/quiz.

C# in .Net Framework!

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

There are two projects which I am working on which I am really not allowed to give much information out, but one of them is publicly accessible and that is CodePhreakz. You can visit CodePhreakz at codephreakz.com. CodePhreakz will be a site where developers can hang around, advance their skills and some even can sign up to learn. The other project is restricted and cannot be shared publicly.

Your HTML and CSS both failed validation.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.