Need a new case!

Dubesta11

I am downsizing my computer and need a case to fit a mini-itx board (No graphics card, using integrated), 3.5 inch HDD, 2.5 inch SSD, Semi-modular ATX PSU, and a 120mm fan somewhere (Parents computer, they like green colored fans).

It needs to be as small and cheap as possible, possibly use it as a monitor stand.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Are you going to buy the case only?

If not, give us a budget and we will make you a full build ;)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Are you going to buy the case only?

If not, give us a budget and we will make you a full build ;)

I already own the system, its in a large ATX case. I5-3330, ASRock H81 ITX, 4GB RAM, 550W Rosewill PSU, 2 CM Green fans, fan controller (not really needed as of now), and a WD Blue 1TB 3.5 inch HDD + 128GB Sandisk SSD

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

So an iTX case without expansion slots? Hum...

So an iTX case without expansion slots? Hum...

I was looking at something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163239

The Grey Squirrel

Silverstone ml06

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Are you looking for something slim or a normal itx case is enoguh?

Anything that fits all the components I have. Mainly an ATX power supply, 3.5 inch drive, and a 120mm fan.

The Grey Squirrel

Silverstone ml06

Can you fit a full ATX PSU in it?

The Grey Squirrel

THat is a question i dont know the anwer too, but i dont think so, but ill have to check

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The 120mm on the front? CM Elite 130 <3

thermal take core v1, try that, it's small so, no need for 120mm, cuz they include a 200mm which is big enough

i think it fits an atx PSU

BitFenix Prodigy? It's a bit big for Mini-ITX.

What about a Corsair 250D?

Had a prodigy originally, it was a little too poorly made for my standards so it didn't get much use. I want a 250D but its out of the budget range (If it dropped to 40, I would get it instantly)

The Grey Squirrel