PC game of the decade?

Tr33

In your opinion which game is worthy of the title "PC Game Of The Decade"?

BLAOW!!!!

I'd have to say World of Warcraft. I put in over 4000 hours into it and up until the last patch of Cata I played it religiously and would still play it like that if blizz didn't kill it.

I'd have to say World of Warcraft. I put in over 4000 hours into it and up until the last patch of Cata I played it religiously and would still play it like that if blizz didn't kill it.

I used to play but I just don't have the time now. People talk a lot of trash about it but it's the only game that really keeps going and going. Most games die out very fast but it's pretty impressive how they keep thriving. 

Wow thats a lot. I game a lot in fact its what I do most of the day but the most I have is around a pathetic 400 hours in one game. I guess I play a big variety of games. One of my Skype friends has 8201 hours in Dota 2.

BLAOW!!!!

which decade are we talking about? The one we're in now or the 00's?

For the 00's, I nominate Deus Ex. Played through that game seven times by now, and

it's quite a long game if you do it thoroughly (which I always do, of course ;)).

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Nominees: Arma 3, Minecraft, Uncharted 2... might have missed a few.

I used to play but I just don't have the time now. People talk a lot of trash about it but it's the only game that really keeps going and going. Most games die out very fast but it's pretty impressive how they keep thriving. 

Wow thats a lot. I game a lot in fact its what I do most of the day but the most I have is around a pathetic 400 hours in one game. I guess I play a big variety of games. One of my Skype friends has 8201 hours in Dota 2.

Well it is on its way out of the door with the changes they made in pandaria and the last patch of cata they just ruined it. You will stop hearing about it in like 2 years.

Well it isn't that much considering I played it for like 8 years. I started playing when I was like 11 years old.

Nominees: Arma 3, Minecraft, Uncharted 2... might have missed a few.

I seriously hope you meant arma 2 because arma 3 is complete trash lol

I seriously hope you meant arma 2 because arma 3 is complete trash lol

It's in its Alpha phase, its land area is currently less than a tenth of that it will be by its release, not to mention the dozens of vehicles, weapons, etc. that are coming as well.

Well it is on its way out of the door with the changes they made in pandaria and the last patch of cata they just ruined it. You will stop hearing about it in like 2 years.

Well it isn't that much considering I played it for like 8 years. I started playing when I was like 11 years old.

Hehe I have no clue what these patches did as I dont play WOW at all as I just dont like MMORPG game because to me it always takes so much time for it to actually get fun and interesting because of all the boring beginning quests though I dont know if this is the case with WOW. Plus I always get my ass handed to me in pvp. I am just too dumb for these games. Lately tried giving the genre another chance by downloading Aion and Lineage 2 but no, its still the same feeling.

BLAOW!!!!

which decade are we talking about? The one we're in now or the 00's?

For the 00's, I nominate Deus Ex. Played through that game seven times by now, and

it's quite a long game if you do it thoroughly (which I always do, of course ;)).

Now.

BLAOW!!!!

It's in its Alpha phase, its land area is currently less than a tenth of that it will be by its release, not to mention the dozens of vehicles, weapons, etc. that are coming as well.

The alpha phase that they released because rocket sold Dayz to them and they stripped the devs from it. It will be ATLEAST 2 years before they even have to game close to being fully launched. Also it plays like a wanna be Battlefield, they didn't stay true to anything that made arma 2 as amazing as it was (IE the simulation). Arma 3 is trash and all they have working on it is abunch of drunks in an attic circle jerking each other. You can argue with me all you want though, just watch as time passes and you will see that I'm right.

Hehe I have no clue what these patches did as I dont play WOW at all as I just dont like MMORPG game because to me it always takes so much time for it to actually get fun and interesting because of all the boring beginning quests though I dont know if this is the case with WOW. Plus I always get my ass handed to me in pvp. I am just too dumb for these games. Lately tried giving the genre another chance by downloading Aion and Lineage 2 but no, its still the same feeling.

Aion and lineage 2 are the worst games to play if you are new to MMO's haha, I suggest giving WoW another try or check out Rift that is going f2p on june 12th.

Now.

Ah, ok. Well in that case I don't think I'm really qualified to make a nomination.

I haven't gamed on my PC in the past few years since switching to Linux.

Happy conversing then. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Ah, ok. Well in that case I don't think I'm really qualified to make a nomination.

I haven't gamed on my PC in the past few years since switching to Linux.

Happy conversing then. :)

Well it dont matter I will take your Deus Ex reference. Really all I wana know is what your favorite game of all time is.

BLAOW!!!!

Aion and lineage 2 are the worst games to play if you are new to MMO's haha, I suggest giving WoW another try or check out Rift that is going f2p on june 12th.

Haha clueless when it comes to choosing MMOs. But its really the same fomula in all of them I would say. I remember playing this one game about 7 years ago something called Baulders Gate or something dont know but I remember it wasnt all THAT bad.

BLAOW!!!!

The alpha phase that they released because rocket sold Dayz to them and they stripped the devs from it. It will be ATLEAST 2 years before they even have to game close to being fully launched. Also it plays like a wanna be Battlefield, they didn't stay true to anything that made arma 2 as amazing as it was (IE the simulation). Arma 3 is trash and all they have working on it is abunch of drunks in an attic circle jerking each other. You can argue with me all you want though, just watch as time passes and you will see that I'm right.

How is it like Battlefield any more than Arma 2 is? And by the way, BIS is planning on releasing it this year, so what are you even talking about?

Guys please dont say this game and that game is bad. Everyone has his opinion. We can all agree that in the end, Crash Bandicoot is the best franchise evaaaa. Lol.I miss those games.

BLAOW!!!!

Well it dont matter I will take your Deus Ex reference. Really all I wana know is what your favorite game of all time is.

That would definitely be Deus Ex, closely followed by (yes, they are console titles)

MGS4 and the Uncharted franchise. But overall, Deux Ex reigns supreme in my heart. :)

<------- (Look at my profile picture) Bastion. 'nuff said. lol

Black ops 10.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Quake 3 anyone?

Haha 400 hours is still more hours than I have in any one game. My most is a few of my pokemon games have in the 200-300's I've been on steam a little over a year and the most hours I have on a game is 67 lol maybe once I buy a game like skyrim(which I still don't have) I will break 100