Buy $45 of Amazon gift cards, get $10 credit to your account.

watts300

http://www.amazon.com/b/?_encoding=UTF8&ascsub=&ascsubtag=%5Breferrer%7Ckotaku.com%5Btype%7Clink%5BpostId%7C1654960538%5BauthorId%7C5727177402741770316&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&linkId=DVT5YO6Q54J4GQI3&node=10052272011&tag=igndeals14-20&linkId=ROPTKRPOY56GE76F

I got this from the IGN Deals email.  That's probably why the link is that long.

It has a few stipulations, but nothing horrible.  For some one that shops on Amazon a lot and has a Prime account, this is basically $10 free.   Free money!   

I got this deal.  I'll just use the gift cards myself. 

make sure you read the fine print!

you must enter promo code HOLIDAYGCS

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Kind of misleading title.  It has to be a gift card pack.  You can't buy a single gift card worth $45. It would have to be a $15x3 gift card pack.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Kind of misleading title.  It has to be a gift card pack.  You can't buy a single gift card worth $45. It would have to be a $15x3 gift card pack.

It's not really that misleading.  It definitely uses the plural form of "card."    Besides, 15x3 = 45x1.   There's no difference in value or how they can be used. 

It's not really that misleading.  It definitely uses the plural form of "card."    Besides, 15x3 = 45x1.   There's no difference in value or how they can be used. 

I saw your post, and it interested me as an avid Amazon user, and with the holidays fast approaching.  I thought, yea, I'll buy a $50 gift card for this person, and get $10 back.

After looking at it further, I can't do what I had planned to, and handing someone 3x$15 gift cards just doesn't feel as authentic as I would like.

This is a great deal for other aspects of my life, but not for this particular one I had in mind.  Getting the pack of 10x$10 for my office will be great.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

After looking at it further, I can't do what I had planned to, and handing someone 3x$15 gift cards just doesn't feel as authentic as I would like.

That's very generous of you.  Right on.

My motives were more selfish, though.  I'll be using the gift cards as well as the $10 credit. 

This offer is good ONLY to Amazon Prime.....

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Yes, you have to have Amazon Prime in order to get the offer. However, I have it and really enjoy it. I use the book (kindle), TV/Movie selections (like Netflix) and the shipping frequently so the price is definitely worth it! This is just an added perk, and yes - I'll probably be using the gift cards myself along with the 10 dollar credit.

That's very generous of you.  Right on.

My motives were more selfish, though.  I'll be using the gift cards as well as the $10 credit. 

i plan to do the same.

just need to figure out what to buy...

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

i plan to do the same.

just need to figure out what to buy...

You have almost two months to find something that's at least $10 since the credit expires. You'll think of something.

Yes, you have to have Amazon Prime in order to get the offer. However, I have it and really enjoy it. I use the book (kindle), TV/Movie selections (like Netflix) and the shipping frequently so the price is definitely worth it!

Indeed. I know I get my money's worth and more, and I rarely stream videos. (I really should fix that.) The shipping is a great value.

Was talking to support about amazon.ca support, and they said we should expect it in the future! :)

Sexy Amazon Rep - I'm sorry; we don't have such deal at Amazon.ca at this time but you can expect it in future

ok, the 3 $15 gift cards arrived... where the hell is the free $10 one?

edit:

nevermind, looks like they gonna credit my account

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

ok, the 3 $15 gift cards arrived... where the hell is the free $10 one?

edit:

nevermind, looks like they gonna credit my account

They will send an email to your registered email account with a code. You need to keep that code to use on any purchase you make until Jan. 1st. If you forget to use your code by then, you don't get the credit.