Reverse ITX Case?

NIC ROBERTOOO

I have a bitfenix prodigy at the moment, and it does the job, but I'm kif of interested in a case upgrade. My pc sits on the left of my desk, on it's own cabinet, so i was wondering if anyone knew of a reverse ITX case (preferably with a window) that I haven't seen before.

Cheers!

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

Get a case and put upside down.

/jk

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Reverse? What do you mean? XTI?

Reverse as in the motherboard tray is flipped so everything is on the left hand side instead of the right.

And itx, as in m-itx

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

Reverse as in the motherboard tray is flipped so everything is on the left hand side instead of the right.

And itx, as in m-itx

Isn't the motherboard in the prodigy mounted horizontally?... So probably only the side panel would have to be modded with a window...?

Maybe some other cases use the horizontal MB design as well... I'd guess it's more likely than a real flipped one (left to right)

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)

This is the only thing that comes to mind. It's not really intended to be used for a performance PC, but it could still work as one.

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=452&area=en

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S