Good budget IPS Monitor for video and photo editing > $200

Hey guys! 

I'm just looking for a couple of cheap, $200 or less IPS monitors for light photo and video editing purposes. :D I'm looking at getting the AOC i2369v, as I hear it is a good solid monitor and I can get it for $140 off Amazon.. If you know of a better monitor or have the AOC i2369V and have some input, please feel free to share! :D

Thanks in advance!! 

Any specific resolution needed? Also it should be <200 if you are looking for less than 200.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

Any specific resolution needed? Also it should be <200 if you are looking for less than 200.

Ahah thanks, I  would change it if I could.. Hopefully people will get the idea :)

1080p or higher.. 

Ahah thanks, I  would change it if I could.. Hopefully people will get the idea :)

1080p or higher.. 

Pretty sure you can by going to the full editor

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

I'd definitely recommend the Acer H236HLBID. It has a strong enough base to tilt the screen without the base moving with it (this happened to the AOC I2367FH I had.) Plus, an HDMI and a DVI was enough for me. The lowest I've seen these babies are ~$130

PCPartPicker

Amazon

Newegg

Best Buy

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

I'd definitely recommend the Acer H236HLBID. It has a strong enough base to tilt the screen without the base moving with it (this happened to the AOC I2367FH I had.) Plus, an HDMI and a DVI was enough for me. The lowest I've seen these babies are ~$130

PCPartPicker

Amazon

Newegg

Best Buy

Awesome I'll check it out :D And the colour reproduction is good?

PCPartPicker

Amazon

Newegg

Best Buy

Awesome I'll check it out :D And the colour reproduction is good?

I have one and I love it. It's glossy and beautiful. I game on it mosty, but I'm confident in it for editing.

I could be very wrong

Dell P2314H or Dell P2414H gets my pick. Excellent monitors with lots of adjust-ability in the stand. 1920x1080, IPS. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro