Best matx case for water cooling

Spook_

Seems it's not actually massive when the measurements are compared.

(L/W/H, mm)

350D: 440-210-450 (L & H may be incorrect, nobody labels the measurements so I'm just guessing which is L and which is H)

Arc Mini: 484-210-405

Evolv: 400-230-450

FT03: 284-235-487

Volume wise, the first 3 are all very close in overall size, despite their differences. The FT03, while being the tallest, has a very small footprint.

Technically you would, there is enough room for one, but you won't have any airflow the the forward fan.

Thanks for that awesome rundown with the case sizes. Still leaning arc mini at this point.

Phanteks mini XL when its out

Sorry for the double post I'm on mobile atm. It looks very interesting, but it seems like its closer to a mid tower. I am I right on this or misinformed?

Sorry for the double post I'm on mobile atm. It looks very interesting, but it seems like its closer to a mid tower. I am I right on this or misinformed?

It'll only fit up to a matx motherboard but it looks like it's as big as a mid tower like the H440. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Its Matx but pretty much the size of a atx case, although it can house two systems at once or a crap ton of watercooling

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

• 6 months later...