Cooler master Cosmos SE

Recon97

Is it good to hold 2 980s and what about its airflow and cable management and the quality?

Can't choose any other case since this is the only case I have found for 180$ in my country.

The Cosmos series cases are massive and they don't use the space given very well, a Define R4 would be a better buy if you can find it for cheap in whatever country you live in.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

The Cosmos SE is alright. Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

The Cosmos series cases are massive and they don't use the space given very well, a Define R4 would be a better buy if you can find it for cheap in whatever country you live in.

The Define R4 has below-average airflow. The Arc Midi R2 would be much better for a multiple graphics card config. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The Cosmos SE is alright. Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

The Define R4 has below-average airflow. The Arc Midi R2 would be much better for a multiple graphics card config. 

True, I simply saying if he wanted a bigger case the R4 is much more space efficient, a 450D would also be a good choice for airflow.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

What about a HAF XM?

Same Cooler Master quality but with the HAF (High Air Flow) Title, so I'm assuming better air flow (could be wrong) and is cheaper than the Cosmos SE, well at least where I shop.

I know that on the Cosmos SE one of the stock front fans is over 1/3 covered by the lowest 5.25" Drive bay cover, which doesn't have holes for air flow. 

Cosmos S is like 7 years old.. What country are you in that they're still selling it? You can't buy ANY other cases? I find that hard to believe. Cosmos S is beautiful but it really doesn't have great air flow, cable management, space management, etc... Ugly on the inside, pretty on the outside.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

Cosmos S is like 7 years old.. What country are you in that they're still selling it? You can't buy ANY other cases? I find that hard to believe. Cosmos S is beautiful but it really doesn't have great air flow, cable management, space management, etc... Ugly on the inside, pretty on the outside.

Well its Pakistan.I can even import any case because its not feasible to import as said by the importer.I can find 600T,900d and 800d but those are very overpriced.There aren't even good computer stores in my country :(

What about a HAF XM?

Same Cooler Master quality but with the HAF (High Air Flow) Title, so I'm assuming better air flow (could be wrong) and is cheaper than the Cosmos SE, well at least where I shop.

I know that on the Cosmos SE one of the stock front fans is over 1/3 covered by the lowest 5.25" Drive bay cover, which doesn't have holes for air flow.

HAF XM is not good.I want full tower not mid tower.

There's always the big daddy itself, the HAF X.  Enough airflow and plenty of room for whatever components you want to put in there.  If you want a full tower, look no further.

There's always the big daddy itself, the HAF X. Enough airflow and plenty of room for whatever components you want to put in there. If you want a full tower, look no further.

It's good but I want straight window with no fan on it.So I found carbide air 540.How is it.For it looks good.

Fair enough, although HAF XM is large for a mid tower and although cosmos se is a large case this is mostly because of the handles/feet, the actually inside isn't as big as other full size cases.

In fact the HAF XM can fit larger Graphics cards, has more PCI-E expansion slots and can fit a larger CPU heatsink tower, this I found on CM's website.

But choosing a case is a very personally thing and it sounds like you're set on getting the Cosmos SE, I'm the same with my case; I'm set on getting the CM storm trooper and nobody is going to talk me out of it.

A case is a case and if it works and you like the looks of it that's all that really matters

Fair enough, although HAF XM is large for a mid tower and although cosmos se is a large case this is mostly because of the handles/feet, the actually inside isn't as big as other full size cases.

In fact the HAF XM can fit larger Graphics cards, has more PCI-E expansion slots and can fit a larger CPU heatsink tower, this I found on CM's website.

But choosing a case is a very personally thing and it sounds like you're set on getting the Cosmos SE, I'm the same with my case; I'm set on getting the CM storm trooper and nobody is going to talk me out of it.

A case is a case and if it works and you like the looks of it that's all that really matters

I have kind of decided to buy air 540 case.But I will see any local big shop for computer cases though.

What about a HAF XM?

Yes, it has better airflow. 

Why a full tower?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes, it has better airflow. 

Why a full tower?

I thought that only full tower can support custom water cooling kits.But i was wrong.

I thought that only full tower can support custom water cooling kits.But i was wrong.

Yep, while bigger cases usually will have more room/options for radiators, that's about all there is to it. You can get custom loops into some mini-ITX cases even. One of the biggest advantages of custom loops: since you choose all the components and do all the tubing... well "customized" to your case, you really have tons of possibilities there.

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)