Trouble Deciding On Which Case To Use For Animation Build

The NZXT has a place for a fan to be placed behind the HDD cages and can be angled to direct the airflow, I can only see one and thought that I could get a second one as well.

Pretty sure you can only have one of those installed.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Pretty sure you can only have one of those installed.

I will most likely end up going for the Stryker rather than the Phantom due to the increase in frontal air intake being unobstructed by the front panel. Also the toolbox will mean I know where all the tools I need to access and change components is easily accessible, also the hot swap means that i can use a SSD from my older desktop in the newer one to swap files easier. There ias also the added benifit of the front dust filter instead of a single long one at the back.

I will most likely end up going for the Stryker rather than the Phantom due to the increase in frontal air intake being unobstructed by the front panel. Also the toolbox will mean I know where all the tools I need to access and change components is easily accessible, also the hot swap means that i can use a SSD from my older desktop in the newer one to swap files easier. There ias also the added benifit of the front dust filter instead of a single long one at the back.

The Phantom 530 actually has better airflow and fan options. The placement of fans make a bigger difference than quantity. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The Phantom 530 actually has better airflow and fan options. The placement of fans make a bigger difference than quantity. 

but also doesn't the 530 have part of its front fan obstructed meaning I would have to switch it out for one that can work under higher pressure such as the SP120/140, I will need the SP120s for my radiator so I guess getting an extra one is not going to be much bother. Also can you point me in the direction of a hot swap slot that I can buy seperately and install it? I really want the hotswap feature but I just want to make sure that it is a possibility in most cases.

Thanks for all of your help by the way, I have been making changes to the build as we have been talking so I can be absolutely sure that everything i need and want in the build is listed and completely compatible.

but also doesn't the 530 have part of its front fan obstructed meaning I would have to switch it out for one that can work under higher pressure such as the SP120/140, I will need the SP120s for my radiator so I guess getting an extra one is not going to be much bother. Also can you point me in the direction of a hot swap slot that I can buy seperately and install it? I really want the hotswap feature but I just want to make sure that it is a possibility in most cases.

The front fan provides some air and cools the hdd's. The fan on the bracket behind the hdd cage can provide most of the direct airflow for the graphics cards. Any particular reason you're getting sp120's? 

Where are you shopping located? You didn't really answer the question with your initial response: 

I am going to be located at home due to being an animation student 

Pricing and availability varies depending on where you're shopping. 

The front fan provides some air and cools the hdd's. The fan on the bracket behind the hdd cage can provide most of the direct airflow for the graphics cards. Any particular reason you're getting sp120's? 

Where are you shopping located? You didn't really answer the question with your initial response: 

Pricing and availability varies depending on where you're shopping. 

I am doing all of the shopping online due to me being in a village and very limited computer shops that are in surrounding towns. So any distributors in the UK would be quite handy. A lot of my parts are available on Ebuyer.com and that is where I have looked for most of my parts. SP120s have wider fins on the fans allowing for more static pressure to be used for any resistance on the radiator and I thoust that would be good for the fan that is mostly concealed behind the front panel due to me being able to put in dual 120s or 140s.

I am doing all of the shopping online due to me being in a village and very limited computer shops that are in surrounding towns. So any distributors in the UK would be quite handy. A lot of my parts are available on Ebuyer.com and that is where I have looked for most of my parts. SP120s have wider fins on the fans allowing for more static pressure to be used for any resistance on the radiator and I thoust that would be good for the fan that is mostly concealed behind the front panel due to me being able to put in dual 120s or 140s.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/StarTech-com-5-25in-Trayless-Mobile-3-5in/dp/B000KS8S9W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415124646&sr=8-1&keywords=hotswap

Corsair fans are average at best and they aren't going to be much better than the stock fans on the rad. If you're looking to get better fans, I'd suggest seeing how the stock fans perform before preemptively replacing them. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/StarTech-com-5-25in-Trayless-Mobile-3-5in/dp/B000KS8S9W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415124646&sr=8-1&keywords=hotswap

Corsair fans are average at best and they aren't going to be much better than the stock fans on the rad. If you're looking to get better fans, I'd suggest seeing how the stock fans perform before preemptively replacing them. 

I will do that, I believe the 100i comes with two SP120s anyway?

I will do that, I believe the 100i comes with two SP120s anyway?

They come with SP120L's and are loud like most Corsair fans. 

They come with SP120L's and are loud like most Corsair fans. 

I really don't mind if the fans are noisy, it has never bothered me having a loud computer