Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Hi guys,

if you are reading this that's because I've been extracted, I love your videos and keep up the good work!

My favourite item here is the Kuhler 1250 because I've just bought an Enthoo Pro and I'd love to complement it with some nice liquid cooling :D

I'm working on a home server though so the other items in the bundle will not be wasted! :D

My favorite item in the bundle is probably the Kuhler 1250. I really need better cooling for my cpu as 75-85C is not ideal temperature and my current cooler sounds like a jet taking of when doing intensive work.

Looks awesome :D

My favorite item would be the PSU because of the gold rating, the fact that it's modular and the fact that it has silicone bands, which I love. ^_^

Kuhler 1250 bcuz AIO's are the shizz and im not sure exactly what it is about this one but it looks kinda dangerous and i like that :)

I'd have to say, my favorite would be the EDG750 PSU. 80+ Gold, modular, and has a great look to it. seem like an all great all around PSU

• CPU: AMD FX-8350   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3(rev 4.0)   RAM: 8GBs of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz   GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 660 OC DirectCU   Case: Corsair 750D   Storage: Adata 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU: Corsair 750w   Display(s): [ASUS VG248QE 144Hz], [ASUS VE247H]   Cooling: Corsair H100i   Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70   Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013.

I really like  the lighting kit and at first I would have said that that is my favourite item, but when I checked out pics of the PSU, man that thing us beatiful :33

My favorite item would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case because I need a new case.

I like the case. so far for me it is decent and affordable case for gamers (y) thumbs up antec!!

The PSU looks fantastic.

The edge 750 is my favorite. Gold rated, great reviews online and it has the anti vibration mechanisms. Great product.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Its hard to pick a favorite item out of a group where none of the items fall into the same category. I guess I'll go with the Accent lighting kit because its unique and not many people have it.

My favourite part is the water cooling kit because I've never had any for budget reasons. I also love the case, it's a lot more up to date than my aging Antec P193.

Eventhough I am new user on this form.. I am going to say Case. Cause, Case is first thing we are looking at and first protection layer..

my favorite is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it would look so good with all the other parts inside it  :P 

Wish i can win this giveaway.There's been a long time since I've been watching over some water cooling solutions to make the transition from air cooling!

Thanks Antec and LTT!

I'd have to say that the EDG750's my favorite. I've been using a secondhand Antec 750w for years now and it's been rock-solid. I also tend to be a sucker for Red/Black.

For me the PSU is a must have.

AKA Link0712 on Twitch/WAN Show

I prefer the case as this looks very stylish and would look great with the rest of my gear

The water cooling kit is my favorite quite and effective seems like a 5 star cooler

The CPU cooler. I have always liked the idea of the AIO and I know Antec makes good stuff!