Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the EDGE PSU because I'm nut about PSU!

That EDG750 is my favourite. You never know when a gold rated PSu comes in handy :), + it's sexy as hell. 

My favorite part is definitely that sweet looking PSU; I'm sure it doesn't have nearly as insane coil whine as mine...

Thanks for the giveaway I really want that 1100 V2 Computer Case. :)

Fav item: EDG750 PSU

Why? Because it's beefy looking!

Definitely love the look of that cooler. That is my favorite. After that would be the EDGE PSU. Looks nice, and I like the rubber grips/vibration dampening fittings for it.

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

I liked the 

Antec Eleven Hundred Case :

because of following 4 reasons :rolleyes: :

1) Dimensions are bigger, much more space, its actually almost a Full tower
2) AWESOME transparent side panel
3) Extreme Air Flow, and room for a LOT of fans

4)And of course Great Look with the side window and sleek design

probably Kuhler 1250 because it's a good way to cool down ur pc, and i need one :)

I love Accent lighting kit :D

why. because my room is so dark, and I need blue light to illuminate my keyboard

Dem lights! Who doesn't want that fancy look on their system units?

Power supply. Bc it is the best looking one ive ever seen :3

Random Number Generator..

Never Chooses me...

Cool Stuff though.

The Kuhler 1250! Because overclock! Yeah!

Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Naga 2012 - Naga - Tiamat 2.2 - Electra - Nostromo - Manticor - Scarab - Mouse Bungee - Hoodie - Messenger Bag - Keyboard Bag - L33T Pack - Synapse - Comms - Game Booster 

I'd have to say that the Accent lighting is my favorite in this bundle.

A lot of people are enthusiasts about their case/rig, but not the overall appearance of their gaming/work station. Adding accent lighting around your station can, (and will), really make the appearance of your tech stand out, and will completely amazing any company you may have over in your home. Now that's what I call fancy!

Kuhler 1250 because i need a AIO cooler and i was looking at this one

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

I think the best part in this giveaway is the psu, it is 1100watts and it is plenty enough for any kind of high end system

I think the water cooler is the best item because it will allow more performance!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

it is all very cool but i think i like the Kuhler 1250 because i don't have a fancy cooler and i am looking into geting one 

I like every thing about it because i want to build a pc

Really cool bundle. While all Parts would be a nice an welcome upgrade for me, i would go with the kuhler as my top pick. Since i like the Design and it would be, after using pc's for 20 Years, my very first Watercooling solution.