Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That powersupply is really nice, but I'm in need of a case. The case is my favorite :)

SPAAAAAACE!!!

My favourite item in the bundle is the Accent lighting kit:P 

You guys are amazing, another giveaway again! i hope i win this time! 

the 1100 V2 Computer Case looks amazing, especially with a blue lighting kit! 

favourite item: 1100 V2 Computer Case

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it's much better than my stock cooler. B) 

Awesome another giveaway to enter!!

My fav item is the EDGE750 PSU

Why because its quiet and with the new GPUs it is more then enough power for most builds!!

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill

1000 V2 Computer Case

I like the case as it looks cool while also being a massive upgrade from my current setup.

The 750w PSU.

I believe it is the most useful piece of tech as it allows for a resonable amountof upgradeability while still managing to easily power a midium level gaming pc. Also the red trim on the PSU would look incredkbly nice with a black and red themed build.

fave: lighting kit

why: i love dem leds!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Nice case i need a new one as my cooler master hyper T4 evo is blowing air up and there's no roof vent on my current one.

Maan, only one? The CPU cooler I guess then. I have a thing for water cooled CPU coolers and it looks BEAFY :D

I need the 1100 V2 Computer Case. My Antec original P180 case is very long in the tooth by now. No USB3 ports on that ancient beast.

I've always been skeptical of the price to performance of a water cooler so i would be very interested to have a look at the Kuhler 1250

My friends have consoles.i cry very tim

I really like the Water cooler. I love to see more and more making the switch, even though this is a closed loop system it still is way better than air cooling.

EDG750 PSU!!! I have a 600watt ATM and I really need an upgrade. Thanks for the opportunity to win this cool stuff :)

I think the case, cuz what i have now is a shame for the components inside.... :/

Kuhler 1250 because its sexy and keeps dat cpu cool

AMD fx-8320 (Water-Cooled) |-| Custom Water Loop (CPU and GPU) |-| Asus M5a97 EVO R2.0 |-| Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz |-| MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB (Water-Cooled) |-| Corsair RM850 |-| 500GB Samsung 850 EVO |-| Fractal Design Define R4 Black |-| 2 x Iiyama ProLite XUB2790HS-B1 27" IPS |-| Razer Blackwidow Chroma |-| Razer Deathadder Chroma |-| Steelseries QcK Heavy

I personally like the Antec accent lighting kit. I do little computer upgrades for my self and friends and I have used that product a few times now. I only consider myself an amateur, but my friends trust me enough to get inside their personal computers. It helps me in the long run. Thanks :)

Kuhler 1250 because its sexy and keeps dat cpu cool

AMD fx-8320 (Water-Cooled) |-| Custom Water Loop (CPU and GPU) |-| Asus M5a97 EVO R2.0 |-| Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz |-| MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB (Water-Cooled) |-| Corsair RM850 |-| 500GB Samsung 850 EVO |-| Fractal Design Define R4 Black |-| 2 x Iiyama ProLite XUB2790HS-B1 27" IPS |-| Razer Blackwidow Chroma |-| Razer Deathadder Chroma |-| Steelseries QcK Heavy

Nice give away

My favourite thing has to be the EDG 750 psu

Reason being is it looks really nice and has a simple colour scheme

Again a giveaway O_O

My favorite item is that cooler because it looks nice.

my rig ( fx-8370@ 4.6GHz / Nepton 240m/ msi 970 gaming / 16 Gb corsair xms / antec VP700P /  aerocool xpredator x1 white / costum rgb lights / r9 290 direct cu2 / 1 TB hhd/ sandisk 128gb ssd / adata SP900 128gb )

peripherals ( steelseries apex / sharkoon fireglider black / razer goliathus / lg25ub55 )

The case looks solid not overly flashy or gaudy. Looks like a solid case with room to expand. I've had good luck with Antec power supplies and other peripherals. 

Nice giveaway.