Need a new Full Tower

uhMayzedHD

I saw my perfect case but I can't afford... Will I can but it cost to much money I saw MurderBox first case on there website and I fell In love with and I email them what the price going to be they told me it start $1200 US Dollars </3 So I need or want a new case that look something like this>>> (Beside Silverstone TJ series)

post-103333-0-74741600-1414987520.jpg

that looks somewhat similair to the Silverstone TJ07 but i for full tower cases i would recommend the Phanteks Enthoo Primo,Luxe, and Pro

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

that looks somewhat similair to the Silverstone TJ07 but i for full tower cases i would recommend the Phanteks Enthoo Primo,Luxe, and Pro

It's more like the TJ11 

it just a mod off that 

Damn thats sexy.... 

On a side note, why is chrome tubing not commonly used for loops, that looks awesome. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

It's more like the TJ11 

it just a mod off that 

good point but i just thought about the TJ07 because the front panel is more rounded on the bottom on the TJ07 a little bit more on a TJ11

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Damn thats sexy.... 

On a side note, why is chrome tubing not commonly used for loops, that looks awesome. 

I know right?!

I think it cost to much to do and effort to do like it is a pain in the ass! Like bending it for example

I know right?!

I think it cost to much to do and effort to do like it is a pain in the ass! Like bending it for example

Tube bending really isnt all that hard, but kinking it is easy.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

Tube bending really isnt all that hard, but kinking it is easy.

I never said bending it will be hard that thin iron that be easy bend but getting bend at the point you need it to bend is going be pain in the ass and you make mistakes and bending that thin iron wrong over and over going break it straighten back up will look funny if you mess up the first time

Woah, way to big! :o

That was she said but no not really it like the size of 750D or a little bit taller 

That was she said but no not really it like the size of 750D or a little bit taller 

I'm used to my 250D he he.

Ft01?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Luxe or Primo.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have the phanteks enthoo pro with the window panel and it's beautiful! Gotta say the biggest thing I like about it is the psu cover, aluminum finish and the cable management! It also holds enough room to hold my triple 120mm rad. I couldn't recommend this enough