Headset/Headphone recommendations under 100 CAD

thekeemo

So I found a deal on HyperX clouds for $70 (cad) with free shipping but I though I would ask here first just in case also my budget is 100$ and that in itselfs is a HUGE sum of money for me. I need a headset/headphone because my $10 sony ones decided I used it too much and stopped working for the right ear

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Func HS-260 is an option, but I think the clouds are better.

or you could be very wrong but the internet agrees with you

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

What are your tastes?

Have you considered the Superlux HD660 (closed back, balanced), HD330 (open back, balanced) or HD661 (closed back, bass emphasis)'

They sell locally for 40-60USD (post conversion)...

What are your tastes?

Have you considered the Superlux HD660 (closed back, balanced), HD330 (open back, balanced) or HD661 (closed back, bass emphasis)'

They sell locally for 40-60USD (post conversion)...

hmm looks good but for the sake of the people I skype with im going to need something with a mic but for that price the zalman clip ons are an option

hmm looks good but for the sake of the people I skype with im going to need something with a mic but for that price the zalman clip ons are an option

What about a modmic?

What about a modmic?

its 40$ above the price of the headset the zalmans are only 10-15$

wait do the HD's come with velour or fabric earpads I hate those things

wait do the HD's come with velour or fabric earpads I hate those things

Fake leather iirc... I also remember that they're compatible with beyerdynamic pads...

Fake leather iirc... I also remember that they're compatible with beyerdynamic pads...

good I hate fabric type stuff