Cpu / Mb / Ram

Gtre

i have 100€ of difference between 4690k and 4790k

i5 is perfect for gaming :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

yes i think to go on 4690k, 
now i see bad things on msi and i prefer stay on asus, with good motherboard ( hope to change cpu in future without mb)
recommedations? 
I see at same price

-maximus VII ranger (looks nice)
-gryphon
-sabertooth mark 2

ive found ram at same price 1600 or 2400, it's better 2400 right?

a general advice , go with the cheapest but best quality everything but go all out on your GPU , a good GPU will make 10 or 15 FPS difference in gamming , but a good CPU will make 3 or 4 frames difference , if you are a video editor then choose the fastest CPU with the highest Core count , or Choose a cheaper one and OC

For The cpu I'll go with 4690k

Now I seeing mb (thinking VII ranger) and ram mhz

For The cpu I'll go with 4690k Now I seeing mb (thinking VII ranger) and ram mhz

Asus mobo are good if not one of the best

Ok recap

I5 4690k

Asus VII ranger

Corsair vengeance 8gb 1866mhz

What do you think?

Ps: 8 gb are ok?

Ok recap

I5 4690k

Asus VII ranger

Corsair vengeance 8gb 1866mhz

What do you think?

Ps: 8 gb are ok?

For starter yes, it's enough if you planning in only gaming and have light working usage. But if you planning on having lots of program and services and games and stream and whatnot active on background then you might start to consider another 8gb. If you can afford it tho. It's just that also haswell works quite well in dual channel kits. Like 2x(8, 4, 16)

Btw, what's the price for that cpu that you are going to buy?

Ok thanks, I'll see the money and go with 8gb (2x4gb) or 16gb (2x8gb)

About the components?

For gaming go with 8gb Ram. I would also make sure to buy Low profile RAM.

i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | Zalman cnps9900-MAX | MSI Z77A-GD65 GAMING | 16gb G.Skill | 1600mhz | 2x EVGA GTX660 TI SC in SLI | Antec HCG 750 | Corsair 300R | Win 8.1pro

I am also a moderator on TomsHardware.com. Here is a link to my profile: http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-917890.htm

Why low profile?

I'm seeing vengeance and hyperx

Because it you were ever to get an air cooler, the heatsinks can interfere and cause clearance issues. Plus heatsinks on DDR3 RAM do nothing at all. They are only for looks. DDR3 RAM doesn;t even get warm.

i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | Zalman cnps9900-MAX | MSI Z77A-GD65 GAMING | 16gb G.Skill | 1600mhz | 2x EVGA GTX660 TI SC in SLI | Antec HCG 750 | Corsair 300R | Win 8.1pro

I am also a moderator on TomsHardware.com. Here is a link to my profile: http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-917890.htm

I'll use an aio as cpu cooler
The hyper x are cheap and low profile are good or are better the vengeance?
i would to pick up ram, what better between corsair vengeance (pro?) kingston hyper x (fury or savage?) and g.skill ripjaws?

@tiny voices

@Jeymison Reyes

@WoodenMarker

The hyper x are cheap and low profile are good or are better the vengeance?

i would to pick up ram, what better between corsair vengeance (pro?) kingston hyper x (fury or savage?) and g.skill ripjaws?

Brand really doesn't matter for the most part. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Brand really doesn't matter for the most part. 

go for the cheapest?

go for the cheapest?

Yep.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

RAM brand does not matter. I personally do not recommend AIO coolers as you can get the same or better performance from a cheaper and MUCH quieter air cooler.

Yep.

ok 

RAM brand does not matter. I personally do not recommend AIO coolers as you can get the same or better performance from a cheaper and MUCH quieter air cooler.

i would to go for an aio cooler for looks like, clean and free space

for the quieter i thought that i can replace stock fan

between asus VII ranger and gigabyte g1 which is better?

If you replace the stock fan, you will nerf the cooling power and it will STILL cost more than a better performing air cooler AND still not be a silent.

Both those boards are overpriced. Get something like an ASUS Z97-A.

some suggestion, i would to build this pc also nice to see
the case is an h440 black and red

If you replace the stock fan, you will nerf the cooling power and it will STILL cost more than a better performing air cooler AND still not be a silent.

Both those boards are overpriced. Get something like an ASUS Z97-A.

A cooler like the one I have, Zalman cnps9900-MAX  will cool as well as an H100i but only cost you $45. It is not huge, pretty quiet, and can be had with a red LED to match your case.

For the board I recommend the ASUS Z97-A. GREAT board for the price. If you really want to spend more money for looks alone, that is on you.

A cooler like the one I have, Zalman cnps9900-MAX  will cool as well as an H100i but only cost you $45. It is not huge, pretty quiet, and can be had with a red LED to match your case.

For the board I recommend the ASUS Z97-A. GREAT board for the price. If you really want to spend more money for looks alone, that is on you.

LOL it's the cooler that i have now :D

z97-a is 20-30 cheaper of ranger and 10 less g1 sniper

I would get the Z97-A still. Same performance, VERY good quality. Saves $30.

I would get the Z97-A still. Same performance, VERY good quality. Saves $30.

ok, more im in euros :P and between this asus and the msi z97 gaming g45(same price)?