Keyboard not recognized

angrylemon

so i bought a new keyboard today at PAX AUS (a Cougar 700K)

i got home started installing drivers and it told me to restart, i clicked restart now and when it booted up the lights didnt even turn on and it doesnt work on any other computers either.... PLEASE HELP

Is it in USB 2.0 or 3.0?

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Is it in USB 2.0 or 3.0?

ive tried in both 2.0 and 3.0

Same problem with my keyboard but it didn't came with any driver, it would turn on during power up but won't detect in computer during boot. I gave it to near by technician who will get it replaced for 100Rs. (1.75$). Yeah it was cheap one costed me only Rs. 360 (6$).

FYI, it is a PS/2 Keyboard.

lucky, minee is $150

Is it in USB 2.0 or 3.0?

so i plugged in a USB to the usb pass through and it worked same with audio, also there are 2 lights at the top glowing VERY faintly so im not sure what to do...

so i plugged in a USB to the usb pass through and it worked same with audio, also there are 2 lights at the top glowing VERY faintly so im not sure what to do...

strange... is it showing up in the bios? (plug in another keyboard to get into the bios)

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

strange... is it showing up in the bios? (plug in another keyboard to get into the bios)

What menu do you go into?

no it dosent but it says there is a usb hub, i think it might be registering as a usb hub due to the usb pass through..