Plasma Televisions are going Extinct

I really suggest you check out Vizio if/when it comes time to upgrade. They have full array LED's on TV's as low as $260, and 36 zone full array TV's in their higher end M series line up.

Their TV's are very well priced, and very well reviewed.

Their 70" model is only $2,199, which makes me wonder how much their Reference line is. Probably pretty reasonable, in the grand scheme of things. With it's 1200mhz drive, 384 LED zones pixels that tune individually...one can dream. Luckily there's always trickle down.

I'm glad to hear they're coming back, because they were definitely going away, assuming you're correct (and I'm going to trust what you say).  Still doesn't hold a candle to my 2,073,600 "zones" and a 2500hz drive for only $1500.  I'll likely hold on to the plasma until OLED prices come down and tech improves.

so the Plazma color accuracy better than LCD?

I thought IPS and PLS are best we have as consumers for colors stuff.

I use my Pa246Q from asus , in 10bit colors with old quadro . there are colors I could never see in any place lol. and I thought Lcd's with Tn panels are still better due to same method of testing I used.

I taken a usb thumb drive and put monitor test image (that shows colors shifting from right to left ) and I could see more on Lcd's specially the sony one's . at the time I had only chance to use plazma from panasonic and hitachi LCD + samsun lcd, sony lcd, toshiba

the best to my eyes on that image was my pa246Q ofc. then sony then panasonic plazma

You're comparing a 24" display to a TV.  IPS and PLS has great color, but can you get large IPS/PLS/whatever displays?  I don't believe you can, and if so they're surely priced far above a plasma.  A $1500 plasma is capable of more accurate color than most, if not all LCDs.

But, they're dead so it doesn't matter :)

no . i did compare a sony Bravia LCD 42" to a panasonic plazma. not just my monitor