broken 660

samonika

guys i bought MSI GTX660 nad it came broken. it has been two months and i dont think i iwill get new one from my retailer back. im now gaming on passively cooled 4350 and its painfull. Do you know if maybe i can do something to make them to give my new one or if there are some crazy discounts in shops that send internationaly. thank you :)

You got a broken card 2 months ago and didn't return or RMA it? Contact the company and explain your situation.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

guys i bought MSI GTX660 nad it came broken. it has been two months and i dont think i iwill get new one from my retailer back. im now gaming on passively cooled 4350 and its painfull. Do you know if maybe i can do something to make them to give my new one or if there are some crazy discounts in shops that send internationaly. thank you :)

Im sure MSI has some sort of warranty scheme. try and look it up maybe you will find something. Make sure if you send it to them that it is in the condition that it came in. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Wow, wow, wow, hold up just a minute. You're passively cooling an AMD cpu!?

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Probably means the GPU, as in the HD4350

I would try your luck returning it to the retailer, but as you said it probably won't happen.

You shouldn't have any problem RMAing it :)

If you can't RMA it, COOK IT!

Dude send it back to MSI via RMA they will replace for you. How do you know its broken?

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

You got a broken card 2 months ago and didn't return or RMA it? Contact the company and explain your situation.

i did returned it but  it has been at retailer for 2 months and every time I ask them they just say that it is going trought the process

4350 is graphics card?

Where did you buy it from? 

I have RMAd a motherboard from MSI and it took them 3 weeks to get me a new one. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Dude send it back to MSI via RMA they will replace for you. How do you know its broken?

it was bent...like, PCB was not straight, heat pipes were dented and it was all broken, i did try pluging it in my MB but only thing that came out of it was little bit of white smoke...puff...

Where did you buy it from? 

I have RMAd a motherboard from MSI and it took them 3 weeks to get me a new one. 

i bought it in Croatia, in our retailer HGspot

i did returned it but  it has been at retailer for 2 months and every time I ask them they just say that it is going trought the process

Then it's fine, you'll get a replacement. But you should possibly go to your country's consumer adisory board and file a complaint since it's been 2 months, which is entirely unacceptable. Unless you're in USA in which case I feel bad for you.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Then it's fine, you'll get a replacement. But you should possibly go to your country's consumer adisory board and file a complaint since it's been 2 months, which is entirely unacceptable. Unless you're in USA in which case I feel bad for you.

Lol, I am in Croatia, and that is even worse

It's your property, if they aren't doing anything about it, take it back and RMA it yourself. It's a very straight forward process :)

Edit: sorry just read your post about bent heat pipes etc, that could complicate things a bit, but you should get in touch with MSI anyway and let them know whats going on, if they supply this retailer directly they should be able to sort things out fairly quickly.

It's your property, if they aren't doing anything about it, take it back and RMA it yourself. It's a very straight forward process :)

Edit: sorry just read your post about bent heat pipes etc, that could complicate things a bit, but you should get in touch with MSI anyway and let them know whats going on, if they supply this retailer directly they should be able to sort things out fairly quickly.

+1, contact MSI, maybe they will get in touch with the retailer. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers