Division of Gentlemen [BF3][Not Recruiting for now]

Spookas

Hello, I'm the founder of the "Division of Gentlemen" [DoG] platoon. We're a small platoon that is recruiting people who still play/enjoy Battlefield 3. That's right, we're not looking for competitive players, and don't expect any competitive play. We're only looking for people who like to play the game just for fun. My vision is to get a group of active people and play with them in the evenings from time to time. At this point there aren't a lot of us on the battlefield, so I'm willing to find some of you who are interested in this kind of thing.

Backstory time!

It all began one day when me and my friend met after a while in BF3. We really started to enjoy the game again and thought that it's really fun to play together. After a couple of weeks I met a russian dude that was really into this game, so I decided to introduce him to my friend, It all went really well. At that time we saw an opportunity to do something like this, but we didn't have the balls to do it. But recently we changed our minds, because we started to form a small group which consists of players that are active and still enjoy the game! Oh, and the name came from nowhere. We recently discovered that our tag has some sort of meaning (Dog, get it?...).

Information you might be interested in:

• It doesn't matter if you're new to the game or just bad. We are looking for players that enjoy playing the game.
  • We're all playing on PC and only looking for players that play on PC. #pcmasterrace
  • It is optional to have Premium, because we only play on the default maps.
  • Wearing the tag [DoG] is optional.
  • Be sure to have a working microphone (still not sure about the communication thing) and atleast minimal knowledge of english.
  • Most of us are from Europe, so yeah, keep that in mind.
  • Your age doesn't matter.
  • Your nationality doesn't matter.

That's about it, we're really hoping to find some people who really understand the idea and are willing to have a great time. Thanks!

Be sure to follow the platoon page for updates!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also contact me here via PM or at Battlelog (IGN: SpookasLT).

Link to the platoon: "Division of Gentlemen"

The thread is now fixed and we started recruiting!

Just applied :)

Gamertag: xXgeenvizierXx (dutch people will most likely get it).

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Just applied :)

Gamertag: xXgeenvizierXx (dutch people will most likely get it).

Accepted your invitation! Be sure to follow the platoon feed for updates. Thanks!

Hi. I just hit that Join to platoon -button. Great to play with DoG's...

Hi. I just hit that Join to platoon -button. Great to play with DoG's...

Hello, hahaha. We didn't clearly think about that. :D Be sure to check the page for updates.

Note to other people: I will be sending a friend invite to everyone of you for communication. :)

Just applied, most of my friends have moved over to bf4 so this should be fun! :)

Try to pull your friends back into it! Accepted.

Okay, cool there are almost 20 of us, so that means we're going to stop recruiting for a while, but there is still a place for one more!