Looking for a $50 Headset

DerpyDerp123

I am looking for a headset that has a decent mic and big since I have a very large head. The build quality needs to be good and durable (1 year +). I live in the US, so it needs to be able to be bought in the US.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816027&cm_re=corsair_1400-_-26-816-027-_-Product

This is $50 and from a reputible brand. I can't say much for the build quality since it's a $50 headset, but that goes for almost all headsets in that price range. Good luck OP.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

Kingston HyperX is the only good value headset. It's $80. If you want something less then you have to go headphones and a mic instead. Superlux headphones with the zalman clip on would be good. 

Kingston HyperX is the only good value headset. It's $80. If you want something less then you have to go headphones and a mic instead. Superlux headphones with the zalman clip on would be good.

I agree with the hyper x 100%. Its worth the extra $30 for a headset to last for years. I hear the zalman can be pretty sensitive.

I agree with the hyper x 100%. Its worth the extra $30 for a headset to last for years. I hear the zalman can be pretty sensitive.

OK I'll save up but is the vengeance 1400 good?

It's terrible. Sounds bad and breaks after like a month.

How about the steelseries 5hv3?

I repeat. The only good headset is the Kingston HyperX.

How about the 2100 from corsair?