Looking for Microphone

Bigdaddy5414

Looking for a decent microphone for things like voiceover for youtube videos, and that I can also plug into my Canon 70D DSLR. So a 3.5 mm would be necissary. Probobly wouldnt want to go any higher then around $150 or so. I have store credit to use with Newegg so if they have it, that would be the best.

I guess their isnt much for 3.5 mm doing a quick search on newegg. Mostly USB :(

I've got a Snowball too. People on skype, teamspeak, etc. tell me it sounds good. I've never used another desktop mic, though.

I highly recommend the blue yeti. I've had it for over a year and it hasn't let me down.

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

Have you taken a look at Rode Video Mic's? The Video Mic Go is around $100 and should work no problem with your DSLR.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB