My power supply apperantly missing a PIN #17 ~

Sherlock1
Hi there,
I'm having a bit of an issue while building a new computer.
Basically I decided to try and save a lill bit of money by using the old PSU which is a Seasonic SS-520GB, also which has worked good so far on my old pc.
The thing is, I actually never noticed it missing a PIN, till I took the PC apart and looked at the Motherboard cable connector.
I Googled around to check but apperantly there are missing pins on alot of Psu's and each of them is missing a different pin. I also read that the missing pin is the -5V pin that apperantly is not used anymore.

My main issue is that, I looked into the Motherboard manual and I found out that PIN #17 isn't actually the -5V pin, it's a GND PIN.

Now if someone could share some information in that regard it will be great.

Also, if needed the models;
Motherboard is a Gigabyte B85 - HD3
PSU is a Seasonic SS-520GB

Thank's alot in advnace.

The thing is, I actually never noticed it missing a PIN, till I took the PC apart and looked at the Motherboard cable connector.

I Googled around to check but apperantly there are missing pins on alot of Psu's and each of them is missing a different pin. I also read that the missing pin is the -5V pin that apperantly is not used anymore.

My main issue is that, I looked into the Motherboard manual and I found out that PIN #17 isn't actually the -5V pin, it's a GND PIN.

That's perfectly normal, the pin is no longer used.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64