Public Service Announcement for Those with Mechanical Keyboards.

spaynton

or you could simply not bottem out when you type? ok they reduce travel distance, but if you arent mashing your keys, you dont need to press it all the way anyways, so you have literally no need for o-rings.   after typing with browns for about a year, i got used to only pressing hard enough to hit the actuation point.(which actually sucks when i go to work and have a super shitty keyboard that doesnt regester half the time cuz im not pressing hard enough)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Don't knock it till you try it! I wouldn't compare it to membrane keyboard at all. You can still touch type and not bottom out with the o rings. This just makes it much less likely to bottom out entirely and when you do prevents the clack.

Actually holla atchya boy, I use Topre. I might do a dental band mod, but it's way different from o- rings on the desired outcome.