Metro 2033

Vivilacqua1

Hello! I have recently beat Metro 2033, and I believe that it is the best game/book that I have ever played/read. The game was so good, that i had to get the book. I was wondering weather any of you thought that it was a good game or a good book. Thanks!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Yes! (I liked the book the most. But still)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hello! I have recently beat Metro 2033, and I believe that it is the best game/book that I have ever played/read. The game was so good, that i had to get the book. I was wondering weather any of you thought that it was a good game or a good book. Thanks!

I beat the original Metro 2033. The game was pretty good, but the combat and stealth mechanics were kind of lacking. I think the Redux version has greatly improved that stuff, though.

If you liked 2033, you're definitely going to like Last Light if you haven't already checked it out.

I beat the original Metro 2033. The game was pretty good, but the combat and stealth mechanics were kind of lacking. I think the Redux version has greatly improved that stuff, though.

If you liked 2033, you're definitely going to like Last Light if you haven't already checked it out.

I haven't had enough $$ for last light yet :c

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

metro 2033 has great story line. but imo, metro last light has even greater story line :D

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i