H60 worth it?

i'm currently using a cooler master hyper 212 plus (not evo...just plus..) and i'm considering a small upgrade i'd like to just have the look of the water cooler i don,t mind temps they are fine already is the H60 gonna give me about the same temps has my hyper 212 does? better? worse?

Also i would like to know if the corsair logo lights up on it and can i control the lights? i have no room for an H100i or something like that and they cost too much so don't even bother recommanding something that is more than 60$ canadian...i can get the H60 for 54$ online ATM free shipping and that's the only reason i'm looking at it...it's cheap and looks better than the hyper 212...thanks guys!

http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=11180AC1718&vpn=CW-9060007-WW&manufacture=CORSAIR

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

I'd save for x61, H220X 

BTW: You OC?

yes but my 4770K is a dog it can take 4.3ghz at only 1.19v but if i want 4.4ghz i need to push upward of 1.3v which i will not do regardless of the CPU cooler...it's not worth it.

so i'm fine with medium cooling performance all i want at this point is better aesthetics .

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

yes but my 4770K is a dog it can take 4.3ghz at only 1.19v but if i want 4.4ghz i need to push upward of 1.3v which i will not do regardless of the CPU cooler...it's not worth it.

so i'm fine with medium cooling performance all i want at this point is better aesthetics .

I personally don't like 120/140 mm rads. So I'd stick with 212 unless I could get 240/280. Maybe this could help: http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cm-hyper-212-plus-to-corsair-h60-worth-the-upgrade.202924/

forget it i get the catch the H80i can be controled by corsair link and has led lighting and is only 80$ i think i'll for with that instead...i don't want dual sized rad i have no room for that in my case..

forget it i get the catch the H80i can be controled by corsair link and has led lighting and is only 80$ i think i'll for with that instead...i don't want dual sized rad i have no room for that in my case..

I have an H80i, and I find the cooling performance is actually pretty impressive. I'm using a 95 W Core i5-750, and 3.6-3.8 GHz barely breaks 50°C in Prime95. On Quiet mode. Of course, I don't have a comparable air cooler for reference, and I don't have first-hand experience with Haswell.

The Corsair logo is indeed an RGB LED that you can control with Link. You can set it to a solid color, or set it so that the color cycles with CPU temperature.

As long as you're comfortable in the knowledge that you're probably paying extra for appearance and space, I don't think its a terrible choice.

I have an H80i, and I find the cooling performance is actually pretty impressive. I'm using a 95 W Core i5-750, and 3.6-3.8 GHz barely breaks 50°C in Prime95. On Quiet mode. Of course, I don't have a comparable air cooler for reference, and I don't have first-hand experience with Haswell.

The Corsair logo is indeed an RGB LED that you can control with Link. You can set it to a solid color, or set it so that the color cycles with CPU temperature.

As long as you're comfortable in the knowledge that you're probably paying extra for appearance and space, I don't think its a terrible choice.

fully aware of that! indeed...thanks for you input, i will acquire it very soon i like the look.

is it noisy when just browsing the web and stuff?

fully aware of that! indeed...thanks for you input, i will acquire it very soon i like the look.

is it noisy when just browsing the web and stuff?

It was unacceptably loud in Performance mode using the included fans. But its near silent in Quiet mode. I really don't see much difference in the temperatures between the two in Prime95 so I just keep it on Quiet. I think I go a little over 50 in Prime95, it might creep up to 55 during a long run. In Battlefield 4, I think its more like 45.

I don't really know how big of an overclock on an i7-4770K you can manage with an H80i on Quiet mode. You may find you need better third-party fans or something. But it seems to do a great job with my overclocked, overvolted i5-750, which has a higher TDP.