Would i be able to split audio from a pc into to different channels on a mixer?

OldTechniques
Go to solution Solved by OldTechniques,

You could also try this : http://www.chevolume.com/ seems to be a bit more professional solutuion

using this program i managed to separate my music, game and teamspeak audio into different channels.

I was wondering if i would be able to have music, game and voice audio on separate channels on my mixer.

This is my mixer - http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/X1622USB.aspx

This would be coming out then back into the same PC, I only have my front microphone and headphone jacks and the headphone and mic jacks on the back of my PC. 

I would guess that if the sounds are coming from different places then yes

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

i have audio from teamspeak, youtube and my games. my problem is that i can only bring this audio out of my front and rear headphone jacks. i would then have to try and find a way to split it.

Yeah im not sure but i dont think thats possible if everything is output over 3.5mm unless the audiotracks run on different channels (like left and right). I think its kinda like pouring say red, green and blue liquid through the same tube - at the end of the tube you'll just get one big mix... Maybe im a dummy and completely wrong on this one tho lol

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

In Teamspeak or any other audio program, you should be able to chose a different output.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

i have seen teamspeak and game audio done by goldglovetv.

i have also sent him a message but it is unlikely that i will get a reply. 

Depemds more on the software than the hardware - if the program has options for where to put the inputs/outputs, then all you need are more inputs and outputs. If the program doesn't have it then you're SOL.

teamspeak will allow me to out put and imput where ever, i would like to find out if i can out put teamspeak audio out one output then windows audio out another.

@LarsReviews what would i need to be able to take teamspeak out of one output and game/music out another?

I have 2 Audio Outs on the back, so I can chose the one I want to use.

post-75265-0-67837400-1414011513.jpg

and then you have to change this:

post-75265-0-15473100-1414011514.jpg

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

@LarsReviews what would i have to do to my windows playback to be able to get my music/game audio out?

What motherboard do you have? For Asus you have to do this: Use the 2nd hook under Playback devices. 

post-75265-0-53593400-1414011980_thumb.j

i have set them to be separate now.

You could also try this : http://www.chevolume.com/ seems to be a bit more professional solutuion

Oh my, you are a god for finding this. Too bad it aint free.