What head set/ mic should I get?

OneManArmy

Hello everyone clicking on this. I was wondering what head set I should get, It just has to be wireless and under $200. It can be a wireless headset, or wireless headphones with a separate wired mic. any Ideas?

Corsair Vengeance 2100.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Corsair Vengeance 2100.

wow, only $100, gonna have to check that one out. thanks.

You should also check out the HyperX Cloud Gaming headset.  Maybe even get a pair of headphones you really like (ATHM50s?) and add a Mod Mic. Then you can have nice headphones, and a gaming headset when you need it.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

You should also check out the HyperX Cloud Gaming headset.  Maybe even get a pair of headphones you really like (ATHM50s?) and add a Mod Mic. Then you can have nice headphones, and a gaming headset when you need it.

is the mod mic wireless?

is the mod mic wireless?

Unfortunately it is not.  Linus mentions this in his review at around 4:40 that this is one of his only gripes with the mod mic. Although If you were already looking for wireless headphones, then this wouldn't be so bad, since you can easily detach the mic with the magnet system when you want to move around.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10