Selling PC Parts

nikolaizombie1
Go to solution Solved by Garuger,

thanks alot for supporting my decesion

What is the problem you have with the case? No filters? buy some then FOOL :D

thanks alot for supporting my decesion

What is the problem you have with the case? No filters? buy some then FOOL :D

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

i too regret buying my 300r. not even a month of using it and the front panel's pin? i guess broke off when i took the panel off. also, the right side panel won't go on properly, and the fan mounts at the top and side are just horrible. worst 89 dollars i've spent on a case. anyways, my solution to this is sell it to a friend, or trade your case with a friend. i am going to trade my friend this case, he doesn't mind any of the little complaints i have about it. never buying a corsair case again, their first product i bought from them disappointed me very much

same here but the friend i have whants a mini ITX Build

well then ok excaliber

Fool

fwf.jpg

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

same here but the friend i have whants a mini ITX Build

It can fit in there

i too regret buying my 300r. not even a month of using it and the front panel's pin? i guess broke off when i took the panel off. also, the right side panel won't go on properly, and the fan mounts at the top and side are just horrible. worst 89 dollars i've spent on a case. anyways, my solution to this is sell it to a friend, or trade your case with a friend. i am going to trade my friend this case, he doesn't mind any of the little complaints i have about it. never buying a corsair case again, their first product i bought from them disappointed me very much

what i mean:

Much case wow quality

ask him which one he wants:

portability but at the cost of not very good cooling/possible thermal throttling, and not very clean (depends on case)

or

not as good portability but better cooling, more space, sli/crossfire, cleaner system, more watercooling potential etc

he might be convinced to trade with you.

Lol your avatar fits perfect with this post xD

Fool

Posted Image

I was hoping you were trying when I saw the on post but you are indeed.

uh the crappy back panel that for me that requires 2 two people to close it

And you did not give 20 more for entho pro FOOL

I was hoping you were trying when I saw the on post but you are indeed.

wHAT? o_O

Weren't

Stil don get it

it wasn't free shipping ok i was broke

Then maybe you should have done better research :)

Stil don get it

your talking like Excalibur I was hoping you werent doing it on purpose.

your talking like Excalibur I was hoping you werent doing it on purpose.

I did it only for author since we met again and again on other various posts take it as an inside joke more or less :)