Here's a very basic console game I made...

Nineshadow

"simplicity" is quite relative. if he's not experienced he may have to think about it a little longer, that's no capital sin

I know. I am saying simply to indicate you don't have to over complicate things with tons of variables and complex functionality.

It's nothing but a hint that he should aim for something that'll require little work.

Since he knows about classes, functions. I'm simply pointing towards pointers (lol) as it's the next step that makes the previous two very powerful, and useful in his case.

(i can't count 4 people)

the first solution even had some insight on what's going on, and tips on the alternatives you have, i thought it could use a proper reply

anyway i just wanted to throw that out there, sometimes i just criticize people on the internet, i'm done now

Yeah,I had already googled why what happened happened.

What other reply would you wanted me to give him?"Oh thanks man, you solved my already solved problem" ??? I just said that I'd already fixed the problems and thanked him anyway.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.