Looking for advice on switches/interfaces

Nauticle

the noise/interference issue only happens if I have a 3.5mm cable going from my monitor to my computer while just plugging headphones in to the monitor produces nothing.

That would indicate a ground loop issue. Adding the Syba wont fix this.

The only other time any noise/interference appears is if I have my volume up past 40% on Windows. 

This IS something the Syba will fix. Mr. Mayflower reported some distortion at higher volumes, but I dunno what headphones he was using and I've not experienced this myself nor had anyone else mention it.

However, since the Scarlett connects via USB, it will serve the same purpose.

That would indicate a ground loop issue. Adding the Syba wont fix this.

I thought ground loop sounded more like a constant hum? This is more of a faint high pitched squeal and static popping/crackling noise almost like if something brushed against a microphone which can be amplified by using my mouse/keyboard. 

I thought ground loop sounded more like a constant hum? This is more of a faint high pitched squeal and static popping/crackling noise almost like if something brushed against a microphone which can be amplified by using my mouse/keyboard. 

In pro audio a ground loop is usually a constant hum, but my experience has been that isn't the case with most consumer stuff. The ground loop is merely the path of which other forms of interference enter into the signal. I had strange high pitched noises on a tube amp I used to own, and adding a DAC didn't help. Once I connected it to my PC with an optical cable instead of something with metal connectors, all that jazz went away.

You could optionally try some sort of ground isolator, either at the power cable end(s) or with the connection between the PC and monitor. No guarantee that would work. http://www.amazon.com/PAC-SNI-1-3-5-3-5-mm-Isolator/dp/B001EAQTRI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417155517&sr=8-1&keywords=ground+loop+isolator

In pro audio a ground loop is usually a constant hum, but my experience has been that isn't the case with most consumer stuff. The ground loop is merely the path of which other forms of interference enter into the signal. I had strange high pitched noises on a tube amp I used to own, and adding a DAC didn't help. Once I connected it to my PC with an optical cable instead of something with metal connectors, all that jazz went away.

You could optionally try some sort of ground isolator, either at the power cable end(s) or with the connection between the PC and monitor. No guarantee that would work. http://www.amazon.com/PAC-SNI-1-3-5-3-5-mm-Isolator/dp/B001EAQTRI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417155517&sr=8-1&keywords=ground+loop+isolator

So if I was to get a Fiio E07k Andes and have my computer input via USB and my monitor input via 3.5mm would that be a potential work around for this issue?