Nexus 6 and Opinions

We do!!!!

Can you please explain why we need it then? I mean like samsung is already looking for 4k in phones when we barely have it anywhere near mainstream on desktop. :) 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Can you please explain why we need it then? I mean like samsung is already looking for 4k in phones when we barely have it anywhere near mainstream on desktop. :)

The smartphone market is a competitive one and manufacturers want their flagship device's specifications to at least match that of the competition. We don't really need it though.

The monitor market isn't as competitive and not as much money can be made as with the smartphone market, mainly because there are less brands competing with each other.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED