Obsidian 350D front intake fan compatibility

Paralectic

So I have been reading that the Obsidian 350D ( my current case ) supports 2 x 140MM fans in the front intake.

But I also read somewhere that it only supports 2 x 120MM and not 2 x 140MM fans.

I currently have a single 140 in there, the stock one and wanted to add two fans there.

Corsair's website says "Fan Mount Locations Front: (x2) 120/140mm" but I am not convinced it really fits there.

Can anyone confirm it does?

Why dont you just look at the front of your case....

Look at your case? If you see the mounting holes for the second 140mm spot then you just answered your own question easily.

Ya'll could have at least answered my question instead of mocking me and liking eachothers post and to tell me to look at the front.

I couldn't make a conclusion by looking at the fan holes, there are holes everywhere and I never replaced or put anything there.

Ya'll could have at least answered my question instead of mocking me and liking eachothers post and to tell me to look at the front.

I couldn't make a conclusion by looking at the fan holes, there are holes everywhere and I never replaced or put anything there.

We gave you the easiest way to get an answer, I never liked his post and him chosing to like mine is irrelevant. If youre going to have such a pissy attitude towards others that are trying to help you then dont ask at all. If you could have got the answer yourself then why didnt you?

Take fan, place at holes. You will get a definitive answer that way.

We gave you the easiest way to get an answer, I never liked his post and him chosing to like mine is irrelevant. If youre going to have such a pissy attitude towards others that are trying to help you then dont ask at all. If you could have got the answer yourself then why didnt you?

I don't have a pissy attitudfe at all, I was asking the community for a straight answer to confirm what I thought what was right.

So I have been reading that the Obsidian 350D ( my current case ) supports 2 x 140MM fans in the front intake.

But I also read somewhere that it only supports 2 x 120MM and not 2 x 140MM fans.

I currently have a single 140 in there, the stock one and wanted to add two fans there.

Corsair's website says "Fan Mount Locations Front: (x2) 120/140mm" but I am not convinced it really fits there.

Very simple go to thier site and look what they tell you

http://www.corsair.com/de-de/obsidian-series-350d-micro-atx-pc-case

Fan Mount Locations
Front: (x2) 120/140mm 

Top: (x2) 120/140mm 

Rear: (x1) 120mm

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

I guess I'll have to believe it :P

You guess?

Its off their official site.. it will not e wrong if you have that exact case

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

here is a 350D with 2x AF140 fans installed:

299644f5_corsair_350d_002.jpeg

also consider this to promote better airflow into the case:

corsair_350D_900D_front_plate_vented_ven

http://mnpctech.com/mnpctech-clear-case-pc-panels/corsair-350d-plate/corsair-350d-cnc-milled-vented-front-bezel-plate.html

here is a 350D with 2x AF140 fans installed:

also consider this to promote better airflow into the case:

http://mnpctech.com/mnpctech-clear-case-pc-panels/corsair-350d-plate/corsair-350d-cnc-milled-vented-front-bezel-plate.html

Thank you so much! I'll consider the replacement front panel and order a set of 140MM fans.

Finally a post which doesn't mock at me and helps me instead.

Cheers!