Wireless Headphones

smallie

I'm looking for a pair of wireless headphones that won't break the bank. I need them to be good quality, but also look good. A microphone isn't needed as I'm getting a separate mic.

I personally ordered a pair of these:

http://www.meelec.com/product_p/hp-af62-cf-mee.htm

Should arrive in a week or a bit more.

Had a cheaper pair to see how this bluetooth thing works. Determined what is what for me :)

Also these seem to be quite popular, look quiiiite like mine do (but shorter battery life by a few hours and no aptx engine). But for 50 bucks hey, nice deal.

http://www.amazon.com/Photive-Bluetooth-Headphones-Battery-Includes/dp/B00HTPHK5W

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

Seinheiser rs120

Their forever on promotion

And its seinheiser.. It shouldn't dissapoint you :)

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Someone else asked a similar question, I've been saying Pendulumic Stance S1

Define the budget.

And 1 indisputable fact: you can only go that far in wireless. It got its own DAC built in the cups. Meaning, say if someday you buy a multi-thousands dollars, heavenly sounding DAC or amp or both, well you can't use it with your wireless setup. You're stuck with the built-in DAC forever.