Alien Isolation. Is it hard ?

Laurysss

The reviews say its prety hard. But probably they played at hard. And i will play at easy - is it still hard on easy? Is it a game that you will die a lot and hide in lockers like for 10 min?

This is my first survival horror game that i will play.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Naaaa it feels like deadspace to me but since its your first time,you will be easily scared =P 

Ps i plan on playing it down the year it looks awesome =D 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Naaaa it feels like deadspace to me but since its your first time,you will be easily scared =P 

Ps i plan on playing it down the year it looks awesome =D 

So you didnt play?

I am thinking of playing it on normal. But again its my first survival horror game.  :P

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

So you didn't play?

I am thinking of playing it on normal. But again its my first survival horror game.  :P

Nope i watched few play throughs on IGN and it looked awesome 

I always all my games on normal difficulty,but not hard or easy 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

It's hard but it's no Dark Souls 2 ( god , haven't gone past the first 3% of the game in a week) . Pewdiepie manages to play this so i guess it's playable without dying 100 times per level  

I play on easy and I feel it is pretty hard. :lol:

Though it could be my fear keeping me in closets 90% of my gameplay fooling me into believing it is hard...

(it is an amazing game!)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It's hard but it's no Dark Souls 2 ( god , haven't gone past the first 3% of the game in a week) . Pewdiepie manages to play this so i guess it's playable without dying 100 times per level  

Well pewdiepie he played all the horror games lol :D

NAZIS WILL RISE.

"hard" is relative to how much experience you have with gaming, shooters, and stealth games in general. If you're new to stealth, it'll be difficult, if you know your way around a stealth game, easy will be... easymode.

For me, it was difficult, i'm not by any means a beginner to the stealth or survival shooter genre, however nor am I an expert. I started out on hard, and found that I did have to drop it back down to normal, as the game was pushing beyond the "fun" level of difficult, and I had seen enough of the same areas time and time again.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

It's not really hard, especially not on easy. Just be careful and keep looting and crafting, and you'll make it through no problem.

Edit: I crapped my pants a lot though, even things like fire scare me :3

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

nope its quite easy(i played on medium) actually but I got fucking tired of maze like gameplay and delete it also try not to shoot or attack if you can that helps a lot.

mY s YsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??
 HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it?
 MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It's not that difficult but finding the objective can be tricky sometimes. Lots of jump scares though.