Five Four Club Do They Ship To The UK

OfficialJsP
Shipping…

Shipping is free to the continental 48 states. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii is $7 extra. Please allow 7-10 business days for your package to arrive after you have received your shipping notification via email.

Canadian Club members will be charged a $25 (USD) surcharge per month (does not include tariffs). Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

cant find it anywhere but just want you to realize that they consider a pair of pants and a button down shirt to be worth $120

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

cant find it anywhere but just want you to realize that they consider a pair of pants and a button down shirt to be worth $120

yeah i saw that

yeah i saw that

I dont agree with that but if its a good deal for you go ahead they will ship to you but you pay for the shipping

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I dont agree with that but if its a good deal for you go ahead they will ship to you but you pay for the shipping

ah ok thanks for the info