o

x

o

x

6 pin:

xx

oo

xx

So yeah how much sleeving do you think I'd need for this setup? Cheers!

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

You could just caluculate it! You have all infos about cablelength on the Silverstone site, if you don't want to do do your own cables. Ad 3-4m for good massure and you are good to go. normaly you need somewhere around 20-30m. it depends on how much you want to sleeve.

You could just caluculate it! You have all infos about cablelength on the Silverstone site, if you don't want to do do your own cables. Ad 3-4m for good massure and you are good to go. normaly you need somewhere around 20-30m. it depends on how much you want to sleeve.

Yeah I have attempted to calculate it, but I'v never done it before and was just hoping for someone to reply with figures approx to what I have.... just looking for a second opinion

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

you didn't even say how many cable you want to sleeve...^^

you didn't even say how many cable you want to sleeve...^^

Haha true, I rushed it abit.

Im after the 1x24pin, 2x8pin, 1x6pin, 1xsata power, 1xmolex cables.

I think thats about it 

Assuming you intend to use the standard cable lengths?

What particular sleeving are you buying? Id recommend MDPC, their 100m bundles are surprisingly cheap.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Assuming you intend to use the standard cable lengths?

What particular sleeving are you buying? Id recommend MDPC, their 100m bundles are surprisingly cheap.

Yeah planing on using MDPC, I probably wont need 100m aha... 

Yeah just  standard lengths...

My calculations gave me approx 21m of black and 14m of blue, rounded up of course :P

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/fullimage.php?image=54098

there is a pic of your cables.. the pcie cables

so you need for your board a 24pin, 8 pin and for your gpu a 8 and a 6 pin?

for sata and molex i would build completly new cables. or leave them stock. you can't see them anyway that much and it's a pain in the butt.

if you only sleeve the other 3 cables you would need ~23m sleeve if you make no misstakes. you have to buy 10m units. so get 20m black and 10m blue. You could make the pcie

8 pin:

xx

oo

oo

oo

so you don't run out of blue sleeve. don't go to symetrical/static

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/fullimage.php?image=54098

there is a pic of your cables.. the pcie cables

so you need for your board a 24pin, 8 pin and for your gpu a 8 and a 6 pin?

for sata and molex i would build completly new cables. or leave them stock. you can't see them anyway that much and it's a pain in the butt.

if you only sleeve the other 3 cables you would need ~23m sleeve if you make no misstakes. you have to buy 10m units. so get 20m black and 10m blue. You could make the pcie

8 pin:

xx

oo

oo

oo

so you don't run out of blue sleeve. don't go to symetrical/static

Thanks! Yeah 24 and 8 for board, 8 and 6 for gpu and then sata for hdds and molex for whatever aha.

Ill probably leave them stock... I will have 2 HDD's so thats 2 sata out of 4, I can just hide the rest or cut it of, not sure.

That sounds better for the 8 pin I guess...

Should I change the sata to:

x

o

o

x

x

do you think that may look better?

Also where do you recommend buying sleeving from?

So I have looked on the mdpc-x website, and it is $64 for:

20m of black

10m light blue

5m light blue sata sleeve

100pc of black heatshrink

50pc of light blue heatshrink

0.7m of light blue sata heatshrink

Do you think this is enough?

i like mdpc, but Lutro0s paracord stuff is nice too.

Don't buy the cheapest stuff you can find. Sleeving takes time and in the and it looks crappy because you wanted to save 20$

your selection should be enough, maybe get some extra heatshrink

i like mdpc, but Lutro0s paracord stuff is nice too.

Don't buy the cheapest stuff you can find. Sleeving takes time and in the and it looks crappy because you wanted to save 20$

For this Id rather mdpc, and the stuff on this website looks really good quality

Paracord isn't made by Lutro0. Paracord is just another medium to sleeve with. It's made by dozens of factories and can be bought on ebay for a very cheap price (Yes, I'm talking about quality paracord). I've bought mine at the bushcraftstore in UK. payed 10€ ( = 13$) for 30 meter ( = 100 feet) of sleeving.

That's one of the reasons why I prefer paracord over MDPC. Paracord looks flush and sleek, and it's way cheaper :)