Hanging on...

Grrizz

...by the skin of my teeth!!!

I was too small to land a good hit on, each time they grazed me it would put me into more an more of a spin until eventually they pushed out of the simulation :D

q0zJkqxl.png

2dqhnCol.png

xGcQCYEl.png

zdwSFfXl.png

oPipCrGl.png

I had the exact same thing happening to me. Had a few missiles left and managed to take down a couple more Vanduul :D

Then got pushed out of boundaries.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I had the exact same thing happening to me. Had a few missiles left and managed to take down a couple more Vanduul :D

Then got pushed out of boundaries.

:D I was trying to get a lock but because it was wave 15 and I find they like getting up close and personal at that point they kept wizzing past me before I could even target the right ship :( that and the death spin didn't help lol, I was hoping my remaining team mate would help out but he was as useless as always ;)

:D I was trying to get a lock but because it was wave 15 and I find they like getting up close and personal at that point so they kept wizzing past me before I could even target the right ship :( that and the death spin didn't help lol, I was hoping my remaining team mate would help out but he was as useless as always ;)

lol, how was an AI alive by 15?

lol, how was an AI alive by 15?

Hahaha I was shocked too :o

You can see him farting around at the top of the third pic ;)

lol, wanna try for a game now?

Edit: nvm can't atm, tomorrow maybe?

If I can get through enough work tomorrow I'll be keen for a game, took the afternoon off so I've got a bit stacking up ATM but will definitely be keen next weekend :) Will PM you when I have some time.

If I can get through enough work tomorrow I'll be keen for a game, took the afternoon off so I've got a bit stacking up ATM but will definitely be keen next weekend :) Will PM you when I have some time.

ill be on the whole day, no need to rush