Tablet help

MountainPro

HI guys i'm looking for a tablet that I can use for notes in school and stuff like that. I am thinking about Surface Pro 1, 2, 3 but cannot decide between them.

If I get it it will be 128gb model

My question is is the Pro 3 or the Pro 2 better by enough to justify getting one of them over the other. Compare both of those to the Pro.

What do you guys think? Did they show great improvements or same basic thing. 

Budget is really up to 1000 dollars but trying to save up to water cool my PC so yea. 

Thank you so much for all the help!!

you thought about looking at a transformer like a lenovo yoga? keyboard is a real plus

you thought about looking at a transformer like a lenovo yoga? keyboard is a real plus

I was planning on getting a usb or Bluetooth key board to go with it, and I really wanted the pen utility that comes with the surface   

If you want a Surface I'd just got for the Surface 2 (RT) which can easily run x86 programs if needed otherwise I'd go for something like the Nexus 9 or a two in one ultrabook.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I was planning on getting a usb or Bluetooth key board to go with it, and I really wanted the pen utility that comes with the surface   

then the pro 3 is pretty good,

but the surface 2 will probably suffice

If you want a Surface I'd just got for the Surface 2 (RT) which can easily run x86 programs if needed otherwise I'd go for something like the Nexus 9 or a two in one ultrabook.

then the pro 3 is pretty good,

but the surface 2 will probably suffice

I will only be using this for writing and typing notes so I will be downloading all notes taken onto my PC every night so the 64 GB is fine. IS there a significant Performance decrease with the Surface 2 rt

I will only be using this for writing and typing notes so I will be downloading all notes taken onto my PC every night so the 64 GB is fine. IS there a significant Performance decrease with the Surface 2 rt

not for your needs,

Don't know if it has to be Windows, but the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 comes also with a pen.

Or basically any Android Tablet, if you buy a pen...

BUT: To be honest, i bought the older Note 10.1 for the exact same reason; taking notes in class.

Turns out that it is quite cool but kinda "meh" at the same time. Great to add something, like 4-5 words.

Everything that is beyond 5 words, works much better with the old pen and paper. It just feels odd and slow

writing longer texts. 

Don't know if it's because the old note 10.1 has a worse pen than the Surface (or any new tablet with build in pen)

or because some of my professors like to talk like Busta Rhymes, but it didn't work out for me.