Beyerdynamic T70P Premium Headphones

SilverKnight

For that price they better be damn good. 

BeyerDynamic does not disappoint often as far as I've heard.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I'm not an audio guy. However past experience tells me that any $300 headphone from a company like beyerdynamic is gonna be a damn good headphone.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

For that price they better be damn good. 

BeyerDynamic does not disappoint often as far as I've heard.

My Beyerdynamic MMX 300 is a very good headset but yeah, like you say, i don't want to pay a premium for something that's not up there with the best (Sennheizer HD 700 i am refering to )

Just seen that you get Beyerdynamic MXP 50 iE earphones with it which are on amazon for $40.

My Beyerdynamic MMX 300 is a very good headset but yeah, like you say, i don't want to pay a premium for something that's not up there with the best (Sennheizer HD 700 i am refering to )

Just seen that you get Beyerdynamic MXP 50 iE earphones with it which are on amazon for $40.

Wait2, have you actually tried, and love the HD700? Because apparently not many people seems to like it, some even despise it, but I myself think it's so amazing that I'd prefer the 700 than the 800.

Anyway, IMO, the tesla series of the Beyers are too bright for me. Sounds amazing though, I think the T1 even surpasses the HD800, but yeah, too bright for me. 

T series Beyer cans are generally damn good. But at the same time, it's not for everyone. It's has a very distinct sound signature and many people find them "too bright".

That said, currently my go-to headphone is T90...

Two revolutionary dance tones

Beyerdynamic's expensive headphones sound like slightly better versions of their less expensive headphones - eg, the T1 sounds almost the same as the DT990.

5f8bedcb70.png