Welp, I did it

Real_PhillBert

I just ordered an Asus Strix GTX-980 on newegg. It was in stock when I placed it, I hope I don't end up on a wait list :)

I thought I would let you guys know that they are apparently in stock! Good luck.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Good on you, now im going to feel sad about my gpu and the fact that ive still got this damn i3 when ive had a new motherboard for a few months but ive not got a new cpu because me father is being a chungus about it.

Back on topic i hope you enjoy your new friend

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You have pretty much the exact same build I have, but I was using a gtx 580 for a bit instead of a 570, and a Corsair Air540 case. Just got the gtx 980 today, and it is such an increase in performance I have found my self saying "Holy schiit" more than a few times. I still cant find a game that will dip below 60 fps at 1080p. Also the temperatures are freakishly low (especially when compared to the 500 series) with the fan speed never going above 35% and sitting idle in a lot of older games. You will be very happy with the upgrade :)

Good on you, now im going to feel sad about my gpu and the fact that ive still got this damn i3 when ive had a new motherboard for a few months but ive not got a new cpu because me father is being a chungus about it.

Back on topic i hope you enjoy your new friend

Is it you're dads money?