360mm closed loop cooler availability

Anyone able to find a link aa to when any of these will become available, I know of 3:

CM glacial

Fractal s36

Swiftech h360

I own the swiftech h320 and you can get it from the company linus used to work for.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Arh sorry forgot to include that i live in the UK, so importing from the US is something that I would prefer not to do as it would add a lot to the cost.

Have you checked overclockers? They usually have stuff like that in. Otherwise, watercooling UK is another that might have them, but no guarantees.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Checked overclockers last night and couldn't find any. Never heard of watercooling uk but will have a look tonight.

Checked overclockers last night and couldn't find any. Never heard of watercooling uk but will have a look tonight.

Get the fractal s36 if you can. I don't recommend the H320 because of the fittings they use. The pump/block and rad have proprietary fittings that can't be removed and are super shitty.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

What about thermal take 3.0 extreme 360mm???

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

I have also heard bad things about the Swiftech H320.

Look into some other brands.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I can't seem to find any of them tbh, I have also heard that the pressure of the pump on the s36 is low and that could be a problem if you want to expand it, not certain how true this is. Non of them seem to be in stock anywhere I have looked, I don't need them atm anyway, I will be looking to pick one up in a black Friday sale I think, or maybe after christmas. I just wanted to know exactly what I was looking for.