14in Razer Blade to the uk?

mcmxcii

I was wanting to know if anyone knew if/when the Razer Blade is coming to the UK and if not, If i bought from the US would i have any compatibility with hardware such as Wifi? And would it be save to run the power on our 240 system when it is designed for there 120 system?

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blade

I think it should you just need to use a power adapter.

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

I presume the brick just has a like normal 2pin kettle style plug, would changing that with a english one put too much power into the brick?

Just before you buy that thing, keep in mind you can get a much much better gaming laptop for the price you're paying for it.

Think about it man, it's Razer after all.

Just before you buy that thing, keep in mind you can get a much much better gaming laptop for the price you're paying for it.

In that form factor you can't.

Its the form factor he's only really got two options in it and neither are cheap.

I was wanting to know if anyone knew if/when the Razer Blade is coming to the UK and if not, If i bought from the US would i have any compatibility with hardware such as Wifi? And would it be save to run the power on our 240 system when it is designed for there 120 system?

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blade

Wifi protocols are universal standards,the only thing you need to worry about is power but an adapter should fix it.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

This would be cool actually. Also the power adapter steps it down from about 240 or 120 volts to abput 20 which is the voltage the laptop wants.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Why? Whyyyy? Why are you getting such a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY?

BLAOW!!!!

Also, beware of import taxes if you haven't already calculated them.

Yes, i am aware of much better spec laptops for similar pricing, however those laptops are HUGE and heavy. Where as these are going to be more than enough for gaming and at a size i can carry around daily.

Also, beware of import taxes if you haven't already calculated them.

Yes, i have thought of this already, worked it out to be around £375

Wifi protocols are universal standards,the only thing you need to worry about is power but an adapter should fix it.

Thanks.